I Got a Prezzie! (Apr18-Oct18)

Never received a pressie but like the idea! What an genourous idea.

wld drive me wild not know who sent it 😜

lewisandkimberly wrote:

Never received a pressie but like the idea! What an genourous idea.

wld drive me wild not know who sent it 😜

Neither have I but I have sent a couple, it's not a bad thing not knowing who sent it but I understand the curiosity killing you because you really want to know.

I can imagine it's very exciting! I wish my oh would send me one πŸ™„

I know gift giving is not that you give to receive but has anyone agreed with another person on here to trade gifts to see what surprise you receive?

Someone sent me a pressie https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35238 I haven't used it but ty!!

Letthefunbegin wrote:

I know gift giving is not that you give to receive but has anyone agreed with another person on here to trade gifts to see what surprise you receive?

It sounds interesting, but one can't be sure that the other will actually send something, I guess?

I love this thread so much! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) NikitaMaxine you got an amazing gift, wow! :D

Wow such lovely people..this must be the best online community! X

I didn't even know this was a thing til I saw this! Paying it forwards and sharing the love with those who you've had a positive connection and experience with in this place is another reason why I love you LoveHoney <3

Only thing is it didn't allow me to put a little note in to go with the order :(

MissTerror wrote:

I didn't even know this was a thing til I saw this! Paying it forwards and sharing the love with those who you've had a positive connection and experience with in this place is another reason why I love you LoveHoney <3

Only thing is it didn't allow me to put a little note in to go with the order :(

It's an unusual feature but people have had a lot of fun with it. As it's anonymous, and there's no notifications for the recipient, the presents can sometimes go astray, so if you've not seen a 'thank you' in a few days then post a little something on here to make sure it got to where it was supposed to (eg. sometimes people have their LH parcels delivered to their local post office by default, and as they won't receive any notification that it's arriving they won't know to check). Though from what I've seen most presents arrive just as they should, even the ones sent halfway around the world. πŸ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

MissTerror wrote:

It's an unusual feature but people have had a lot of fun with it. As it's anonymous, and there's no notifications for the recipient, the presents can sometimes go astray, so if you've not seen a 'thank you' in a few days then post a little something on here to make sure it got to where it was supposed to (eg. sometimes people have their LH parcels delivered to their local post office by default, and as they won't receive any notification that it's arriving they won't know to check). Though from what I've seen most presents arrive just as they should, even the ones sent halfway around the world. πŸ™‚

Yeah, the bit on it said you can leave a note in the package and then it didn't let me so I was like oh no :( I'm not really bothered or concerned with being thanked, just like knowing I might have put a smile on someones face who deserves a little treat :)

Someone on LH help chat managed to get a little note put in so another reason I love this site! :D

NikitaMaxine wrote:

Someone sent me a pressie https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35238 I haven't used it but ty!!

We both wish you sexy times NikitaMaxine. Bennyboy69 xxx

Bennyboy69 wrote:

NikitaMaxine wrote:

Oh thank you we haven't used it but we probably will whenever he is home from being off on work duty. 😊 Thank you so much.

NikitaMaxine wrote:

Bennyboy69 wrote:

NikitaMaxine wrote:

Oh thank you we haven't used it but we probably will whenever he is home from being off on work duty. 😊 Thank you so much.
Best wishes for sexy times ahead from us. Bennyboy69 xxx

Thank you to who sent me a lovely gift as a surprise. I'm sorry I wrote about it on the wrong thread! I posted my message on "To a Lovely Friend, Thank You!" I appreciate it so much, hubby was suprised and a bit shocked as he was a bit worried about a stranger purchasing me items. I explained how it works to him, that all remain anonymous and do hope I put his mind at rest! We are both a bit delicate due to past issues and also have trust issues with others (due to us both being hurt and let down by other people), which we have been working on. Sorry to ramble on (as usual) but I hope everyone understands we are working through stuff as a couple and growing stronger each and everyday. I was so incredibly thankful and surprised too, words can't express the kindness everyone has shown on here. Anyway, please read the other thread and it explains how I feel there. Cheers. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜‡

Sorry, the thread I previously posted on was "Thank You, To A Lovely Friend!". x

Emerald269 wrote:

Sorry, the thread I previously posted on was "Thank You, To A Lovely Friend!". x

Oh no! Hopefully he was OK after you explained. There is no tracking info available etc with that service so really is that little info available! Hope your anniversary was good and the pinwheel went down a treat! You've been so lovely since you joined x

Thanks 'MissTerror' in fact, I guess I can't thank u enough! It I'm not mistaken, glad u were my 'little guardian angel', who sent the beautiful gift. Sorry if I sounded like a prude and the fact that I have many issues at the mo (which I am slowly dealing with!) My hubby was ok about it when I explained, I think he was a bit worried if a bloke had sent me a dildo or something, because our sex life is very personal to him. However, it helps me to talk about sex and he said the forum is good for me with the friends I've made, and I agree too!!

You come across to me as such a beautiful person 'inside and out' (obv. I can see ur profile pic!) I'm 2 shy to put pics on, I like to be anonymous and find it easier that way, so I admire you and everyone else who's brave enough to do this!

Can't put into words how I felt about receiving the 'pinwheel'. I felt like crying because someone showed this much kindness to me and means even more now I guess it was u! I think you're wonderful too, you have such sound advice and have enlightened me on lots of issues and made me feel it's ok to talk about my desires. So, thank you sweetheart! The box was 'classy' and looked seductive lol, there was a lovely silk bag with it aswell and I hoped the gift was from a female friend! I haven't tried it just yet, but am very excited thinking about it!! It's going to be a totally new experience to me and I'll let u know how I get on!! Thanks too 4 ur kind Anniversary wishes, everything u have done means the world 2 me, how lovely! Again sorry about the shock of it all (not in a bad way pls understand), no-one has made such a kind gesture to me like this b4. I'll treasure it! and I know hubby will be grateful to you for doing this for me and mostly, being a wonderful friend on the forum 2 me. xxxxxxx πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜―πŸ˜‡

Also 'MissTerror' I felt 'elated' when I received the gift and then 'deflated' (by hubby!!) due to his shocked reaction. Being someone that suffers from anxiety myself, I can completely understand his reservations and what he was thinking (as described in my above post). Please do not think u have done anything wrong, I'm just so relieved it was from u! Me and hubby are just a bit messed up from 'life stuff' at the moment, we're a right pair!! But always there 4 each other. Apologies anyway, from me and my hubby if any offence caused, our issues are not ur (or anyone's on here!) fault and just thank you so much again, ur truly a lovely person x Chat soon. Enjoy rest of ur weekend! πŸ‘ πŸ’„πŸ‘—

Just a 'big thanks' to 'MissTerror' and all on here for clarifying the 'send a gift' process 4 me. New to this sort of thing, but enjoying learning more and more on the forums from like-minded people everyday. x

Emerald269 wrote:

Just a 'big thanks' to 'MissTerror' and all on here for clarifying the 'send a gift' process 4 me. New to this sort of thing, but enjoying learning more and more on the forums from like-minded people everyday. x

All of the love to you both, the best relationships are built on good physical and emotional/mental connections so hopefully you both blossom as a partnership. You definitely deserved a little something to help you progress together :) No offence taken at all an fully understand, hopefully the strength of LH security helps a little. Pass my love to your hubby as a friend who wishes you both the strongest relationship and building together :) x