I have news!!

Whoo congratulations Paige! :D

Congratulations Paige.

I can only reiterate what a few of the other have said, get yourself a decent bed.

Dont forget you spend a third of your life in/on it!

Exciting for you. Happiness in your new home Paige X 😊

Wooohooo many congratulations Paige! I am looking into moving out very seriously at the moment and have found some hidden gems on gumtree - settees are very expensive it turns out!

Yes please do make sure you invest in a good bed and mattress, and replace it every eight years! Good luck!

Congrats!![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Wooohooo many congratulations Paige! I am looking into moving out very seriously at the moment and have found some hidden gems on gumtree - settees are very expensive it turns out!

Yes please do make sure you invest in a good bed and mattress, and replace it every eight years! Good luck!

Why does one need to replace the bed every 8 years? Such a specific number too!

Well every time i hear about a mattress needs to be replaced every 8 years it always from companies that's sell mattress. So never really believe it.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Guys.. I have become an adult and i'm moving out from home to a 2-bedroom apartment!!

ITS SO NICE and now I need a crazy load of furniture and money

yayayayaya

Any advice pop it over!

Sorry now the boring bit but it will make your life later so much fun, budget budget , start saving now even just tiny bits get into the habit, that way you can have your dream mine a 65 or 75 inch tv this year, enjoy second hand hunting for now, basic food, do you eat pasta rice bulk buy, I bulk buy cleaning stuff, now means when I go shopping I can enjoy and spend hours noot looking for household stuff, second everything else. Oh and ditch any credit, save save for later. Now enjoy your new home, enjoy framed posters, hobbies.

Congratulations!

I mean, eww to the whole idea of being responsible and all... but that's still pretty cool! :P

Seriously, huge accomplishment, huge hugs and many virtual confetti cannons!

Hello everyone!

So sorry it has taken me a while to reply- the Lovehoney and moving out world is a little busy at the moment.

Thank you SO much everyone for your positive vibes and advice. I greatly appreciate it and I do wish I had the time to reply to each one personally.

Shopping starts this weekend... it's going to be an interesting experience.. i'll provide you all with updates!

Much love,

Pai x

Don't forget to buy the toy box ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Congratulations Paige, I hope you enjoy your new home. Mine's full of second fans furniture as I prefer it anyway (the well made old stuff) which means more left to spend on a decent bed, sofa (in theory anyway!). My advice would be spend as little as possible on groceries so there's more money for everything else. Good luck with it all. x

Congratulations!

Yep, good advice from everyone so far. Hope it all goes really smoothly for you and that you don't have too many bumps in the road to domestic happiness.

Hey Paige, how did this go so far??? :)

era wrote:

Hey Paige, how did this go so far??? :)

Wonderful thank you Era! We are just about settled in now and I adopted a beautiful kitty from the RSPCA called Leia ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

We are finding it hard to keep to a cleaning/washing schedule but my partner and I both work 6 days a week, but we are getting there! It's been amazing!

You'll get there! I work from home and still don't have a cleaning/washing routine after 10 years of marriage... :)

era wrote:

You'll get there! I work from home and still don't have a cleaning/washing routine after 10 years of marriage... :)

Haha my claim to fame at the moment is putting the washing on and forgetting I put it on two days later

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

era wrote:

Haha my claim to fame at the moment is putting the washing on and forgetting I put it on two days later

Yeah, that stinks. Literally so. :)))

OK, way passed my bedtime so I'll let you to your other thread for now... Have a good day!

congratulations good luck