I just dont enjoy fingering!

I love being fingered by my oh, its just not the same when i do it but it really turns him on to watch me. Best of all I love it when he teases me by touching me really softly on the outside my knickers - just drives me wild!

I don't enjoy being fingered either. Can't say that I really enjoy getting oral either - although I love to give it.

So, ToyingAround, it depends on who you are with then! When you are with someone who knows how to give you pleasure, you will enjoy the experience. But yet of course, everyone is different, it may be you will simply never like it, as the person who started this thread.

I was never into this in the past but meeting my OH has changed my mind on this and many other thing tbh.

I love it so much and more so since i have discovered squirting...I love the way he will use his fingers to bring me to orgasm time and time again and then slip his cock deep inside...he has this knack of bring me so close to orgasm then changes rythmn very slightly just enough to stop my orgasm...a few goes of this and I am climbing the walls.

oh I am off to bed with him now ...

My other half loves it, alwyas has really. Funny though, she loves me to push my manhood on her pubic area, drives her nuts, but isnt really bothered with oral, doesnt do a lot for her. Quite happy for me to have my tongue in, but around her clit, nothing......... maybe Im doing it wrong!!

In my opinion you should lay back, close your eyes and let go. It sure takes some time to get used to.. but once you get there, perhaps with some lub help, it'll be nice.That or ask your boyfriend for some help, I do too and love it. Only ask him to tease you ALOT while doing so!

i dont like doing it myself, but i love it when my partner does, also im not keen on recieveing oral, but i never turn it down of course, that would be rude haha ;)