I just dont enjoy fingering!

Being fingered has never done it for me, but recently I have been thinking of asking the OH to start trying again. I'm determined for him to find my G-spot if it kills him!

However, I'm a real believer in: if you don't like something, that's fine. It's your body. Sometimes it pays off to try something more than once unless you're dead against it (it took us several times to get the hang off doggy style and, boy, I'm glad we were persistent!), sometimes you just know it's not for you.

fingering is most definately my favourite thing about sex when done by my partner, but i hate it myself, tried it a few times and really didn't enjoy it so i stopped, but when ym partner does it, it feels amazing

I hate fingering and oral. It doesnt turn me on and I feel uncomfortable.

I know why though...Im just very uncomfortable down there. 'Do I smell?', 'Do I taste funny?' etc

Also as I am a big girl my thighs rube together and I sometimes have sores or scaring from it.

Even if I got pleasure from it my head holds me back. I spend the entire time thinking and being uncomfortable.

PPB wrote:

dai wrote:

my 'x' used to complain my ring used to hurt her when i was giving her a good seeing too, External Media

i dont wear a ring, was my watch External Media

Pffft! Bloody hell dai, your 'x' must have had a bucket biff ! He he he

PPB

x

you use that toy off ya other thread and u'll end up the same External Media

with a bucket biff External Media

dai x

I've been told!!!!!!!!!!

PPB

x

I get no pleasure from doing it myself, and my boyfriend is far too rough. I find clit stimulation a little more enjoyable if I still have underwear on, but the other half is rather impatient.

Plus I feel really uncomfy and undignified when fingers start going inside.

Depends on if the guy knows what hes doing...and i dont suggest stood up as that is really uncomfortable

My wife was very uncomfortable with oral but i kept telling her i love the smell and taste of her and continualy tried to lick her. Now she has no problem with me going down on her and has some great orgasms.

hornyteen wrote:

I hate fingering and oral. It doesnt turn me on and I feel uncomfortable.

I know why though...Im just very uncomfortable down there. 'Do I smell?', 'Do I taste funny?' etc

Also as I am a big girl my thighs rube together and I sometimes have sores or scaring from it.

Even if I got pleasure from it my head holds me back. I spend the entire time thinking and being uncomfortable.

I love being fingered by someone else.... the best was when he gradually kept putting an extra finger in while using his thumb on my clit. Amazing, I came pretty quickly!

Tried to do it myself but it's awkward, I've got small hands and the nail on my thumb is quite long so I'm worried I'll hurt myself. Bad times!

Next time you're getting fingered, get him to cross his fingers first and twist them as he works them in and out. A little tip I picked up from one girl, worked well on my ex

I love fingering a woman, however it's the one thing I've found a huge variance in between partners from absolute no-gos as a result of previous bad experiences, to others who almost complain I only have the usual human number of fingers.

Start gently, gradually increasing speed/depth of touch as and when you can feel her responses to the former, at the point it becomes uncomfortable for her, it's usually obvious enough without a verbal instruction, then you know where the boundaries are and can then work on techniques up to and aroudn that point.

But then I find manual and oral stimulation (both giving & receiving) more arousing than penetration, however that's not to say I'd be content to go without the latter at all.

I love being fingered by my other half but when it comes to doing it myself it actually turns me off. I don't mind stimulating my clit but I really just don't understand the fuss when my other half asks me to finger myself. I always felt like I was weird but I am glad there are other people that feel the same!

The OH and I have recently crossed this line. Despite him finding out what makes me tick really very quickly, I still find it hard to fully let go fully and enjoy it.

Same with him going down on me, I do enjoy it but I also worry badly that I might not be as fresh as I should/want to be, and that not being a small girl that it is not a plesant sight down there.

Isn't it weird how different things work for different people? I LOVE being fingered, but can take or leave cunnilingus..

I love it more than someone going down on me. Helps if i can look whoever is fingering me in the eyes... something intense about this, especially if fingers are wondering to more than just my pussy hehe :) So i'm with you there S4zz :)

i also perfer it. i don't like oral at all.

particuarly like intense fingering with nipple stimulation at the same time.

A woman not liking cunnilingus?? Shocking!! Not meeting the right tongues maybe?

DollPoet wrote:

A woman not liking cunnilingus?? Shocking!! Not meeting the right tongues maybe?

Like I said, I can take or leave it - it's nice enough if being fingered at the same time! But given the choice I'd go for a straigh up fingering! Lol

DollPoet wrote:

strange how every ex or casual sex partner has told me that and out of all 5 of them i've not liked it at all.

i don't like it, and thats my descision and what i am comfortable with. no one is going to persuade me otherwise

I never used to get anything from it, just used to get irratated a bit. But with this new fella im seeing, wooooaaah...!! am i enjoying it now! I dunno what he does but best i've had, i dunno if its cos hes got long fingers or what?