I just had a terrifying experience that also included a hands free O

So I’ve been lately working on just casually wearing plugs, like just around the house for a bit of time. I got a silicone set at a local shop of 3 different sized ones sort of a trainer type set. Not being new to anal stuff and just sort of wanting a plug to keep in for a bit I started with the medium sized one. Popped it in and sat on the computer for about 15 minutes and I felt a shift, I thought it was sliding out so I gave it a check and to my shock and horror it was shifting in more. Now knowing my ass really well I knew not to freak and tense as I’d not get it. I could still feel it, it basically just barely shift passed the first sphincter.

So I start trying to get it out and during this process I was obviously pushing in the hopes to slide it a bit so I could actually get a good hold. I kind of squirted a bit, at the time I though with all the pushing I just peed a little. After the plug was safely removed and no need to freak out or call someone etc I cleaned up and noticed the spot wasn’t pee but cum.

So very confused as I didn’t even really feel the orgasm and i’ve climaxed before hands free so ya scary and confusing now. I’m very torn on trying the large one or not. If I do I was gone tie some heavy duty nylon on it just in case. Anyone have any similar experiences or freak outs?

@Enchantress29 , I have had scare moment, I was walking along the street with an earlier version of https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 and felt it start to slip in, clenched as best I could while walking but it slipped in.

Had to go on a fishing expedition when I got home. Certainly for me the only result of getting it out was relief.

Just to stress it was an earlier version of the above that LH used to sell, have not tried the one currently available.

You can squirt without actually orgasming so it was probably that! Squirt and female ejaculation are different :blush:

Do the butt plugs you used have a flared base? It’s never happened to me but I’ve heard sooo many stories about them getting vacuumed and it frightens me!

1 Like

I’m trans so cum for me equals orgasm and yes it has a flared base. It’s a set of round base jewel ones.

I think orgasm and ejaculation are/can be separate?

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/anal-orgasm-prostate-orgasm/247983/14

Ahh I’m so sorry. That was really assumptious of me - I hope I didn’t cause any offense. I’m not sure then to be honest - I know that dry orgasms are a thing (where you orgasm but don’t ejaculate) but I’m not sure of it the other way round!

I always make sure I get flared bases but it still panics me, as like yours and many other stories I’ve heard… It still happens! :grimacing:

1 Like

No worries and no offensive was taken just clarifying and ya I’m firmly in the if it doesn’t have a flare it’s not going in me. I tend to stick to T shaped flares like the booty buddy but was liking the jem and figured be nice having some sizes as the only non T-shaped plug I had was a little rainbow one very tiny. Plus neck length seem right too, I will certainly not be using that one again. When or if I try the large one i’m thinking i’ll tie a nylon string or heavy ribbon on it just in case.

1 Like

I almost lost one vibrating plug that had a very minor flare . Scared me so bad that I installed a short lanyard , then threw it away . None of my current butt toys could disappear unless I was in an accident .

It’s completely normal. If there is any fluid build up in the prostate some application of pressure can cause the fluid to come out. Even without an orgasm. It’s basically an accidental milking. I’ve had it happen to myself before when I tried out a larger dildo and have not orgasmed in about a month. This particular one was stiffer and angled at the head, so it just happened to pressure the prostate and everything came out before I even got into my groove. In your case, when you started to push your muscles probably pulled the plug in tight against your prostate and BAM.

As far as the disappearing plug goes, that’s only happened to me once. The plug had been in for a while and I may have been very relaxed and used too much lube. I started to feel it slip up inside me past the base. Luckily, it didn’t make it all the way in, but it made me want to invest in a more flared styled of base as opposed to the thick one neck one I was using.