Has this happened to anyone else?

I've just had an interesting experience and I'm still shaking a little bit.

I ordered a pretty large butt plug a while back and I've never gotten it in all the way.

I tried something a little bit different with it tonight, and instead of inserting it gently (in and out) I kinda rocked it back and forth a little.

Within fifteen minutes it was in a lot more than it usually would be, and then all of a sudden it kinda just shot in.

I came imediately the second it went all the way in, feeling dizzy and it felt like my legs were spaghetti.

I panicked and removed it hastily (which wasn't probably the best idea as I wasn't relaxed when I removed it, so it hurt a little) but I'm basically a puddle at the second. What the hell just happened?

Has something like this happened to anyone else while using anal toys, or just in general? I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the whole thing.

I got a bullet vibe stuck up my vagina when we were away once. I got the scared feeling and jelly legs sensation. It was embarrassing and I panicked trying to get it out in the toilet.

I had gotten really wet from using the vibe and my vagina just 'sucked' it in somehow!? Muscle contractions???

Sadly, it didn't make me come as I'd stressed myself out getting it stuck.

I had to swallow my pride and get my hubby to get his fingers and almost a hand in to get it out. It hurt coming out, but I could bear the pain to get the relief of finding and retrieving it again.

I knew it would come out eventually, but I couldn't physically retrieve it myself!!

I was so embarrased and felt stupid. What if it had ended up as a hospital visit?

I was worried about 'TSS' (like with tampons), if I could never get it out!

Sorry to hear about your experience 'SlimeCoveredCow', I get the gist you were very worried, but you also managed to come (which I didn't achieve).

Did you feel pleased it had made you come after the shock of it all?

I hope someone can explain what happened to you and hope you are reassured. Best wishes. x

I'm as curious as you are about your experience. I'm sure it would've been a hospital visit if it had reached your bowel, I totally know how you must've felt.

Surely we're not the only one's it's happened to? x

Once it gets past the sphincter it will be drawn in. I think you just mean to the neck of the plug rather than the base going in too? It does feel very intense when this happens with large plugs.

Did it actually go in further than it should have? I know that the first time I moved on from a very small beginners plug that first time you get that pop as it get past that point and closes round the neck was very intense. I didn't come but close to it. I have also been close to orgasm or other (non-sexual) situations just due to sheer adrenaline. It's possible that it just hit a spot/nerve as it popped and took you by surprise, if it didn't go all the way in" which a properly decisions for anal use plug shouldn't do, then I wouldn't be concerned, it's just the shock mentally and physically of actually getting it in.

AmyA wrote:

Did it actually go in further than it should have? I know that the first time I moved on from a very small beginners plug that first time you get that pop as it get past that point and closes round the neck was very intense. I didn't come but close to it. I have also been close to orgasm or other (non-sexual) situations just due to sheer adrenaline. It's possible that it just hit a spot/nerve as it popped and took you by surprise, if it didn't go all the way in" which a properly decisions for anal use plug shouldn't do, then I wouldn't be concerned, it's just the shock mentally and physically of actually getting it in.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Once it gets past the sphincter it will be drawn in. I think you just mean to the neck of the plug rather than the base going in too? It does feel very intense when this happens with large plugs.

Okay I could have worded this better - I was a bit scrambled while writing this yesterday (in a good way).

The base didn't go in, or past the safe point. Basically - I was unable to insert this plug for a good month or two due to the shape and size, but figured it out last night

While inserting it, it kinda got in more and more then it just shot-in to position. Considering I've not managed to get in more than 75% of this plug before, I guess the shock or adrenaline/feeling of getting it all in made me ejaculate

I've never came "hands-free" before so I'm honestly a bit confused about the whole experience. I mean I felt great with it being in and all, but I panicked and tried removing it too quickly, etc

... I'm still not sure what to think about the whole thing. I was stunned when it happened

Hi SCC I think I know exactly what you mean the first time I used the large size love honey vibrating butt plug definitely took some gentle persuading I thought this is never going to go in then all of a sudden whoosh in it popped felt amazing was slightly worried about getting it back out but boy it did feel good wasn’t so lucky as to cum hands free that happened the first time I tried a dildo a few years ago instant orgasm was hooked on anal never looked back :)

Yep that's pretty much what I thought had happened, it can definitely be a very intense and surprising sensation when it pops/sucks in like that, especially with a bigger plug and if you're not used to it. I still now any again find it takes my breath away which can of course make you panic on its own and if it's a bigger size than you are used to there's probably a little sting to go with it. Now you know what is happening you probably won't come instantly and you should hopefully be able to stay calm, catch a breath and adjust, it usually passes quite quickly and you say you enjoyed the feeling of it being in. It probably won't always be that intense, it's a new experience to your body, physically your muscles aren't sure how to react but once they are used to it they will co-operate easier and won't fire what's going on signals to your brain. As long as it's not forced lots of people enjoy that pop/suck, it's part of the appeal of beads, but totally understand the shock and not knowing how you feel about it.

AmyA wrote:

Yep that's pretty much what I thought had happened, it can definitely be a very intense and surprising sensation when it pops/sucks in like that, especially with a bigger plug and if you're not used to it. I still now any again find it takes my breath away which can of course make you panic on its own and if it's a bigger size than you are used to there's probably a little sting to go with it. Now you know what is happening you probably won't come instantly and you should hopefully be able to stay calm, catch a breath and adjust, it usually passes quite quickly and you say you enjoyed the feeling of it being in. It probably won't always be that intense, it's a new experience to your body, physically your muscles aren't sure how to react but once they are used to it they will co-operate easier and won't fire what's going on signals to your brain. As long as it's not forced lots of people enjoy that pop/suck, it's part of the appeal of beads, but totally understand the shock and not knowing how you feel about it.

Suspender man wrote:

Hi SCC I think I know exactly what you mean the first time I used the large size love honey vibrating butt plug definitely took some gentle persuading I thought this is never going to go in then all of a sudden whoosh in it popped felt amazing was slightly worried about getting it back out but boy it did feel good wasn’t so lucky as to cum hands free that happened the first time I tried a dildo a few years ago instant orgasm was hooked on anal never looked back :)

Thanks! I'm still unsure about the whole thing, I mean it did sting a fair bit but again, I'm not used to that size.

It's been on my mind all day. On one hand it was cool that it just "went off" by itself, but even thought no-one was around I felt embarrassed for some odd reason.

A tiny, tiny amount of blood is normal, right? I've only bled one other time, while moving from small to medium sized anal toys (so I guess it's normal) but I just want to make sure!

It has happened to me on a couple of occasions but really you shouldn't expect blood, it usually mean a small tear from not being properly stretched/ready for the size of not enough lube, not that serious in itself but not something you want to happen often. I think it might be a good idea to use something between the size you're used to and this larger plug, wear something a little smaller for a little bit, even just a few minutes, before moving on will relax the muscles and stretch you so you are not forcing the bigger one. That is of course assuming no other issues and the blood is red, if it's black/dark it's from further up and needs investigating by a dr, just feel it's important to add that.

AmyA wrote:

It has happened to me on a couple of occasions but really you shouldn't expect blood, it usually mean a small tear from not being properly stretched/ready for the size of not enough lube, not that serious in itself but not something you want to happen often. I think it might be a good idea to use something between the size you're used to and this larger plug, wear something a little smaller for a little bit, even just a few minutes, before moving on will relax the muscles and stretch you so you are not forcing the bigger one. That is of course assuming no other issues and the blood is red, if it's black/dark it's from further up and needs investigating by a dr, just feel it's important to add that.

Yeah it was a small drop and light. There's not really anything in between the two plugs (one being the one I usually take, and the second being the one I managed to get in last night

It doesn't happen often, it's only happened on one other occasion when moving up a size.

My go-to is a titanman 4inch length, 6inch cirumfrance. (Which is no hassle.)

The one I fit in yesterday, is the LoveHoney large at 5.5inch in length, 7.5inch in cirumfrance.

There's not much middle-ground between the two. I guess my body will get used to it soon, otherwise I'll change tactics a little

If you do a search on vasovagal syncope it could explain some of it, even though you didn't faint.

I get a similar reaction during an asthma attack when coughing causes a strain. My arms, hands, across my collar bones and hips all feel like they're going to faint! They sound worlds apart but the mechanisms are the same.