Help - couldn't cum :(

Hubby is at work tonight and I had a nice shower planned. Thought I'd have a play with the shower head to get off . . . .just couldn't cum :( Felt as though I was almost there a couple of times but just couldn't quite get there. I've done this loads of times before and never encountered this problem

Decided to finish off with my favourite vibe once I was dry and relaxed but that didn't do it for me either.

I'm now feeling rather down and somewhat confused. . . .

Happens to me now and then.

The more I want it, the more difficult it is. It happens better when I'm just relaxed and enjoying it rather than when I'm just looking forward to the end x

Yep I too have had this, nothing u can do but try get in the mood another day.. I thought yesturday im definitely not in any way shape or form in the mood, then it was like a switch I was kissing my bf n that was it .. just dont worry

Aw don't worry hun it happens to the best of us. Sometimes when I'm mega horny I just can't cum no matter what, even if I'm using toys, fingers, my bf, etc. It happens to all of us for different reasons...

Like the other day he was trying to get me off using his fingers and it just wasn't working, I felt so bad about it because I WANTED to cum but I couldn't... In the end I just told him it was feeling amazing but I was too sensitive at that moment in time. Ergo he still felt good about himself (no bruised ego) and it didn't kill the mood either. He still got to cum so even though I didn't get off I felt happy he had at least... Don't worry about it and just try again next time :) x

Happens to us guys too don't worry.

I've been here, nothing worse than being all excited for some play time and your body just not giving you what you want.

I'm currently on the other end of the spectrum, I could cum in about 2 seconds with the right attention, but I've been banned, lol. Maybe I can send some orgasmc urges your way, lol x

Thanks all :) Thought for an awful moment that something was wrong me - never had this happen before - glad to know it seems realitively normal .xx

It's so frustrating when it doesn't happen. Tried having a play in the bath earlier with my new vibrating duck toy, but just couldn't get *there*... Maybe I was trying too hard, oh well.

If I push and push myself I can cum eventually but then I end up with a hugeee headache and it's just not worth it.

The best way is to not plan and think about it too much, the more spontaneous, the easier it is x

Happened to me too. So frustrating. I find sometimes I just can't relax even though I try to. That's usually what it is, I'm too stressed out or my body just isn't up for it. Try again next time, it should happen.