I know this is a weird question but..

Does anyone else find defecating sexually arousing - like, the feel of it being an olmost orgasmic release? I think I almost came the other day while having a big poo lol!

I read about this before. Apparently we have a vagus nerve in that area, and if we do a big enough poo ie. wide. It stimulates this nerve which can be sexually arousing.

It's happened to me before too.

I don't know what to think about this, but it doesn't appeal to me and I find it a bit weird - sorry but it's just my opinion! I'd like to know more though.

Not even slightly! Heavens no.

No way for me. God knows.

I guess it just shows that the human body is a wonderful and fascinating thing. I have a friend who orgasmed during labour. Giving birth for me was just a hellish, painful experience.

Hmmm... like, I enjoy pooping when you need a poop, but I don't find sexual pleasure from it haha

Can't say that I've experienced this. Just relief.

I barely make movements (I’m lucky to go once a week) so when I do it’s just intense relief and relaxation. No sexual feelings involved!

just relief for me too - I suffer severe constipation due to meds - so when I do go it's often painful!

OrangeKiss wrote:

I guess it just shows that the human body is a wonderful and fascinating thing. I have a friend who orgasmed during labour. Giving birth for me was just a hellish, painful experience.

I have heard that happens alot, its the babies head pressing on the Gspot. What they don't tell you is that you can poo when you are pushing in labour.

Absolutely not! ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

It doesn’t surprise me that it would give some an almost erotic experience because everything is pretty interconnected down below.

Everyone has something they enjoy and maybe you should look into a few toys for your butt if it’s all quite sensitive around the back. I have hear that during orgasm people can lose control of their bowels and kinda release at the point but this is the first Iv heard of an orgasm from actually having a poop.

100% not for me

Sorry no way for me

While expelling waste during an enema the sensation is pleasurable at times, can be uncomfortable too but occasionally I get the prostate stimulation pressure feeling that is very similar to anal orgasm but is just very brief. Not during normal poo though.

Nope, never experience it myself.

Relief yes, pleasure no.

Sometimes pleasureable (in a release / relief sort of way) but I wouldn't go as far as saying arousing

i don't personally find it arousing, but as delilahxx and lil_known69 have said, it's understandable that one might. i guess it must be a nerve thing, since the rectum is so near to the sexual organs.

i'm not into anal sex, but perhaps some people who are might be more likely to enjoy this sensation? i'm only basing that on the fact that both involve tight movements in that passage of your body, but maybe somebody else could expand on that!