Spontaneous Orgasms

So I've had these forever, usually get them thinking about my partner (or whoever is on my mind if I'm single) but sometimes it's just walking down the street or shopping. No sexual touching or friction from clothing or anything! The weirdest by far is that I get them most often during exams or when intensely focussing on work. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm sure it does, but I was just wondering what the experience was like for other women, or men I guess, who have this happen. Is it embarrassing? Do you enjoy it? Where do you tend to get them most and how do you deal with it? For me it's pleasurable but definitely not wanted, particularly when it's really overwhelming and hard to hide.x

Google PGAD. I have spontaneous orgasms all the time and extremely frequently and a link to this has been suggested as a potential cause.....albeit in quite a mild form.

I do enjoy them and I've developed a very convincing coughing fit to cover any noise. They also happen during the night and I awake obviously just having cum very hard but no touching has been involved, my fingers are never wet.

I'm 50 and have been like this for as long g as I can remember. This type of orgasm often catches me completely unaware, OK if I'm in the mood it can be fun and I will admit to wearing toys to encourage it. But at times it can be a damn nuisance, it becomes very overwhelming and there's nothing I can do about it except hunt for the nearest loo quickly xx

So nice to put a name to it! Also nice to know for sure I'm not the only one. The problem for me is that I've had moments of jelly legs with it. I remember collapsing during an exam because and having a lot of people try to take care of me and ask me what was wrong. It was the absolute worst. Coughing fit is a good idea. I'll have to give that a go.x

I can imagine things could get quite messy for the guys if this can happen to men?

Although not the same I have become intensely excited to the brink of orgasm without any touching, in fact in the car going somewhere, just thinking of the night before a fun, and as soon as we stopped the car a grabbed my OH's hand and shoved it up my skirt and instantly came.

It has only happened to me a few times, but I quite like it. I will admit to a full on orgasm just stroking my new dildo the njoy eleven, so cold so heavy. Amazing.

I just thought I was easily pleased!

I think with men, it tends to be either listed as Priapism or premature ejactulation. It would definitely be worse...

It definitely seems to be more common in women. Interesting to see other people's experiences.x

Seriously yuck I know, but I had one on the toilet as I was struggling with a particularly big poo. I think it was all the pushing.

Wow. This has escalated. Do you normally get orgasms from anal penetration?

bex1213 wrote:

Yes actually. Or I have done. I'm anally very sensitive. Luckily it was not in a public loo, which would have been seriously embarrassing! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

LoopyLeila wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Yes actually. Or I have done. I'm anally very sensitive. Luckily it was not in a public loo, which would have been seriously embarrassing! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

God. Could you imagine?!

I guess technically there's still some sexual stimulation going on there, even if it wasn't on purpose. Bless you.x

bex1213 wrote:

LoopyLeila wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

God. Could you imagine?!

I guess technically there's still some sexual stimulation going on there, even if it wasn't on purpose. Bless you.x

I get very intense orgasms from anal play/sex..... Often more intense than vaginal or clitoral stimulation. Hence why I love it so much x

Terri JJ wrote:

I get very intense orgasms from anal play/sex..... Often more intense than vaginal or clitoral stimulation. Hence why I love it so much x

So do I, or at the very least it makes my orgasms much more powerful from the other two options.x

Interesting thread - I have always had spontaneous orgasms in the night. I sometimes awake from a dream and just find i am cuming. I just looked on it as a female version of a wet dream as was often in bed alone when this was happening.

I have also cum when only my breasts were baing stimulated and am able to orgasm via anal penetration or anal play likeTerri. Any anal play gives me a far more intense orasm too.

I used to wake up having an orgasm if it had been a while but not anymore, my body seems to think that I have enough orgasms now!

Sadly, unlike a lot of you I don't cum very easily!

More_Matters wrote:

Interesting thread - I have always had spontaneous orgasms in the night. I sometimes awake from a dream and just find i am cuming. I just looked on it as a female version of a wet dream as was often in bed alone when this was happening.

I have also cum when only my breasts were baing stimulated and am able to orgasm via anal penetration or anal play likeTerri. Any anal play gives me a far more intense orasm too.

Agreed. I find it hard to cum period without someting in my bum.