I like to touch my self

Now I have your attention this is just a reminder for everyone to become familiar with your boobies/chest. Have a feel and a look weekly, check out your partners boobs/chest. Look for anything unfamiliar to you. It can be lumps, changes in size, changes in nipples, colour, discharge basically anything different.

Someone extremely close to me is going through breast cancer and the reason they went to the doctors is because we was getting changed together and I noticed their nipple looked like it was slightly pulling to one side. They said they didn’t even notice but went to the doctors and it was grade 2 cancer. That was the only sign there was and it took another person to point it out.

So get a good feel and let’s all know our bodies more

20 Likes

Absolutely and chest cancer also effects men. We definitely all need to check regularly

2 Likes

Yes any changes in nipple shape or texture are best checked out as well as lumps, it may be nothing, but always best to be cautious. Currently got a family member fighting it, and a couple of workmates have survived it in the last couple of years.

2 Likes

Yep an important part as well as testicle

3 Likes

Well said @Deanna32 everyone, men and women need to check themselves regularly. The sooner something is found the sooner it can be treated and the better chance people will recover.

2 Likes

Both men and women should check themselves and their partners as it’s not worth ignoring problems :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

Great reminder @Deanna32 thank you

2 Likes

@Deanna32 thank goodness you said something. I hope they get it sorted.

Boobies checked here, thanks sweetheart

Maybe we could do a monthly reminder to check all our various bits?

4 Likes

I really don’t need to check mine myself. My husband does so on a daily basis :rofl: And he takes the responsibility seriously!

4 Likes

Not only do I check myself, I see a dermatologist annually for a full body check. I’m not a doctor so I figure it doesn’t hurt to be proactive.

2 Likes

Dang it, accidentally deleted my earlier post

I’m so glad you noticed and she got it checked. As a breast cancer survivor I always advocate self checks and knowing your own and your partners bodies.

4 Likes