LoveHoney's competitors are, as the kids say, shook.

"FREE RABBIT VIBE BAG with any purchase today!
As a thank you for trying us instead of Lovehoney. Available until midnight no code needed - Added free automatically at checkout - terms apply"

I copy and pasted that from a site that wasn't LH when I typed in LoveHoney to Google search engine: it's not outrageous or anything, it just made me giggle because I wasn't expecting anyone to be so upfront as to name drop (And of course, I WONT be trying them instead). :p

Aww I had to look myself know it would be them lol. Sad times but least if anyone shops on there and don't know about lovehoney they will now. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that might just backfire for them.
Free advertisement for lovehoney πŸ–’πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Very silly to name competitors - it almost always backfires and drives business to the named competitor.

They are the worst! Super overpriced for things that just instantly fall apart! One social media seller tried to sell a rocket vibrator for 35 pound! Come to lovehoney selling the same one for almost 16 pound I think I know it wasn’t too far from that! They are ridiculous!

Tragic.

Oh my! I'm laughing so much! Everyone will be checking out this site πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ahh whichever company it was, my google search didn't find it, so must've been removed. Desperate measures indeed, and a crap offer! πŸ˜‚

It's there if you actually click through from their advert on a "Lovehoney" search. I did it because I wanted to see what we were talking about - I bet they will see an uptick of traffic from that link today, just because we've all had a look and a giggle!

"Thanks but no thanks", as they say!

Hilarious! Had a look in one of their stores once and was surprised how nasty and cheap all the underwear looked and well over-priced.

If you actually go on to there site the add is at the top of there page... lol 😁

I had a Google. The free gift didn't look overly appealing anyway...

This kind of ads and promo are common sights in my country. Think traditions and culture of people in each country are different. Target audience and market segmentation are considered in any ads. and promo.

Some people who buy from one source not b'cos they are cheap, but loyalty, they have friends buying from the same source and sharing a common interest.

Competitors may not necessarily be luring you but could be scouting for area os LH 's weaknesses. This success may not be now but later.

Anyway, Iove LH very much.

Apologies for so many errors. Don't know to blame the problem on my fingers and eyes or the auto spell and filling in from my mobile.

Rewrite...
This kind of ads and promo are common sights in my country. Think traditions and cultures of people in each country are different. The target audience and market segmentation they must have considered in their ads. and promo.

Some people who buy from one source not b'cos they are cheap or expensive, but loyalty. Their friends are buying from the same source and sharing a common interest in unity.

Competitors may not necessarily be luring us but they could be scouting out from LH's customers for area on LH's weaknesses. Their success may not be now but later. There isn't a need to reply to their ads and promo, and giving away your information.

Anyway, I Iove LH very much and unless there is something that LH doesn't have will I look at others.

I didn't even bother to try and find who it was... I know I can trust LH products and the customer services are second to none. SO why would I even consider buying elsewhere? ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

LadySpider wrote:

I didn't even bother to try and find who it was... I know I can trust LH products and the customer services are second to none. SO why would I even consider buying elsewhere?

The way you responded in most threads and your unreservedly thoughts are making me falling in love with you. xxx

Haha what’s even better is the fact that I typed this particular name into google, and Lovehoney came up as top search above them! Says it all, LH is where it’s at

DannyB1504 wrote:

Haha what’s even better is the fact that I typed this particular name into google, and Lovehoney came up as top search above them! Says it all, LH is where it’s at

Got to give credit to LH webmaster and IT team of people for the job well done.

Pinky2105 wrote:

If you actually go on to there site the add is at the top of there page... lol 😁

Have to say I agree I looked in one of their stores near me and was appalled at how expensive they are.

Wow, just tried this after seeing this thread. The competitor certainly seem worried, and rightly so! Well done LH :-)