i love older women

Im 23 and my oh is 37. Never thought about a older man before him but we get on great :) xx

Yes I'm 32 and have a thing for older women, much prefer older women than younger.

This is a great thread, I've no idea how I've stumbled on to it either!

Older women are hot, no question. My OH is 7 years older than me and I'd never have it any other way.

I would love to engage in sexual activities with an older woman. A real woman, i am 25 and have only ever had sexual partners younger than me.

There are a couple of women at my workplace who i fancy the pants off but they are married.

I seem to have nothing but young guys wanting to hear my sexy thoughts! I have 8 of them ffs! Very flattering I have to say :)

SPS regardless of age every woman is a real woman! 

Nothing wrong in it, it's only like younger women liking older men. My OH is 10 years older than me and it's so sexy. Never been attracted to guys my own age, I prefer them older. Give me a hairy, rugged, little bit of podge, over a pretty top shop boy any day, lol

NatandTom wrote:

SPS regardless of age every woman is a real woman!

Yes i agree.

What i meant was, i have been with my OH for over 5 years now, so the partners i had before her were all teenagers (16+ btw) still growing up etc. Badly worded, sorry ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oh god!! If over 30 is an older woman, that means I'm elderly :-(

If 30 is old then I'm screwed!!!!!! haha

I am way over 30 but don't feel old, I am happily growing old disgracefully and experimenting with new toys thanks to LH and trying different positions, sex is really good as I am loosing some inhibitions, my man is younger than me and that makes me feel sexy the fact that I can turn him on.

I just love ladies .... Can't get enough .... From 25 to 55 .... I would never say no .....xxxx

Lord love length wrote:

I just love ladies .... Can't get enough .... From 25 to 55 .... I would never say no .....xxxx

Maybe you could be a gigolo? 😂😘

Cheeky girl .... Don't think I would earn much money .... I'm too old ... X

I'm having better sex age 35 plus than I did in my younger years...

I'm more free. I also know my body more.

That's it! I know my body and what it can do now! I too am more sexed up now than at any other point in my life!

I have to agree that sex has simply continued to get better as we have got older. Even the apparent difficulties (stiffness in the joints and not in the cock for example) have made things better because the workarounds are usually kinky.

However, I have reached an age where loving older women would have to involve necrophilia

8-)==

As an older couple ourselves 50 and 48 ,sex does get better . Sure your body will get the odd wrinkles here and there compared to the younger days but you can't beat experience. We are so much more experimental when it comes to sex although full penatrative sex we don't do has often but its much more fun .

The only downers are my OHs monthlies which are energy sapping and very heavy at the moment .

But then of course Lovehoney wasn't around as it is today when we were younger .....

I feel more sexy now at 52 than I did when I was in my twenties, obviously the body's taken a bit of a battering over the years but I'm more confident and I know what I like . I reckon it's a mix of confidence and experience that younger men find attractive in an older woman .

I've been on the receiving end of some admiring glances from one or two young blokes recently and have to admit it made me feel pretty good about myself !