i love older women

Hi im 28 and have ways fancied older women say between 30-50 I love the shape to their bodies so beautiful anyone else like this or any older women out here like the thought of younger men eying them up?

Im 57 now and i still fancy older women who have looked after themselves with a nice curvy figure.

So glad some men appreciate us older women!

well thats great for women who are older, to know there are peeps out there who find them attractive.

It's nice to know that us older women still have some admirers :)

And I really like the thought of a younger man eyeing me up!

@WF: we certainly enjoying doing more than eyeing up too!

personally, I've always enjoy partnering with someone i guess you could classify as 'mature'...no awkward fumbling and straight to what she enjoys ^^

I'm in my forties and currently enjoying the attention of a younger guy :)

In my experience there are quite a few guys who like older women ;)

I`ve always appreciated older women,now i`m 51 i still like them!

Mature women have always attracted me, far more than teenies. Maybe because my first encounter was with my french teacher at high school. She tought me how to satisfy a woman, and I was an eager pupil (better than in french).

Now, at my age, I can't talk about 'older' women, but my wife (58) is probably the sexiest woman I've ever been with.

@John: French teacher? *bows..al la Waynes World*

I'm 49 and love the thought of being eyed up by a younger guy and I've always gone for guys younger than me. My hubby is 6 years young than I am and we got together when I was 23 - yeah, he was only 16 ;)

Well, it's very long time ago - but a nice, sacred memory of mine. Our daughter, who is 32, loves to hear me telling the story.

I like older women. I don't mind being a toy boy. My wife is 45 and I'm 40. Plus there is nothing wrong with a mature lady that looking sexy

I've always liked older women so much so that I married one...

I do have a thing for them too, although I'm very happily paired off with a woman 9 years my junior.

I'm 19 OH is 42, I love everything about him and his age, he's so mature and confident but still playful, and his big broad shoulders and legs and even his belly are sexy, he's gorgeous, I've never found young lads attractive but there's something incredibly sexy about a REAL man

I also have to say ive allways liked older women but sadly never been with anyone older than me,Just because your older it doesn't mean you loose your looks sometimes i would say as you get older you get sexier.

Young and fun95 wrote:

I'm 19 OH is 42, I love everything about him and his age, he's so mature and confident but still playful, and his big broad shoulders and legs and even his belly are sexy, he's gorgeous, I've never found young lads attractive but there's something incredibly sexy about a REAL man

I think we'd be rather worried if you were into guys significantly younger than yourself though!

I love and adore older women I met my first ex at a party at the time I was 18 and she was 54 and she looked amazing so beautiful I didn't want to let her go