older women liking younger men ?

whats your thoughts on this ?

im a 18 yo male and i really like older women, just something about them, maybe there experience ?

so is there any older women on here who like younger men? just wondering why ?

funguy

I like anyone which sounds sleazy but its not. What im trying to say is its the person I like not their age.

I have friends on here in their twenties and we get on well. Age is just how many years you've been on the planet, you can have an old 20 year old and a young 50 year old. For me its the person. For the record im 44.

I agree, age is just a number really. I think it's quite shallow if age is an issue. There's 8 years between me and my OH (I'm the younger one) but we share the same interests and thats what really matters.

This doesn't really answer your question, sorry.

I'm the same as LMF, it's the person not the age, however that being said, bar one, every guy I have been involved with has been younger than me. I don't think it was a conscious decision on my part, it's just the way it happened, but I do tend to gravitate towards guys who are younger than me, maybe it's the mindset, I have no idea?

In terms of age ranges, the oldest guy I have been with was 17 years older than me, and the youngest was 15 years younger than me, but being honest that was a little too much, I couldn't get the feeling that I was almost old enough to be his Mum out of my head, needless to say that 'encounter' didn't last too long.

thaks for that,i was just curious as to wether some woman like/prefer younger guys

id have to agree tho moreto do with the person i supose

funguy

I wouldn't be opposed in theory, but it would have to be rooted in a good friendship. Not necessarily having lots of interests in common (need something to talk about though), but tempermentally.

Men who are focused on their needs or pressure me to meet up immediately after a first contact on a dating site aren't going to get very far with me, regardless of their age. No one more than 5 years younger than I am has approached me based on commonalities or with any awareness of my needs. I've given it a go a couple of times and it's not worked at all.

Of the younger men I've known who I might have considered approaching myself have all either been in committed, long-term relationships or I've known through work (or both).

That "it's not the age, it's the person thing" works both ways. The young men who have approached me have seen me in terms of my age and how that fit in with their fantasies of experience, or quite frankly, more often of desparation. I might be single and not deemed pretty, but I'm certainly not desparate.

I love older ladies!!!

As everyone has already said it's all about the person rather than their age, although being quite young already i dont think i'd go for someone much younger than myself. And an older man does hold some appeal... xx

I agree with what alot of people have already said, that age is just a number. It's much more about how you connect with someone. I have alot of friends who are quite a bit older than me but the age gap is never an issue as we share the same values & enjoy the same things, it's the same with relationships.

The largest age gap I've had was when I dated a guy 15 years older. I've never dated anyone more than a year younger but that is mostly because if I were to go too much younger, they'll be verging on jail-bait :/ haha. As I get older the younger man thing may appeal more but for now I do prefer to be the younger one. If you believe that thing that women mature a lot faster than men then dating an older man seems to make perfect sense.

But as rose hip mentioned there are people who will approach someone solely because of their age. Which isn't really fair. Or right. I was once in a relationship with someone 10 years older when I was quite young & the main attraction for him was the fact that I was younger. I was the little dolly bird on his arm. I also have a older female friend who goes out looking for younger guys & their youth & sometimes inexperience, is a major pull for her. I just think it should be more about the person, regardless of their age.

I'm 30, I wouldn't even consider anyone under the age of 20, would just feel totally wrong on my part. No offence but they are kids, esp 18 and younger.

I have 2 kids, if I was to date someone who was younger and by that I mean no more younger than 5yrs than myself, they would have to be mentally mature. Understand that I couldn't drop and meet whenever they wanted to and that I have my own commitments.

Age is just a number.

Although my OH "had" and older woman once, which i didnt like hearing, but then again i dont like to hear about any of his ex lovers xx

kinkycop wrote:

I love older ladies!!!

i to like older women, again not sure why think its just a fantasy i have ?