older ladies

Just wondered if Im the only one who constabtly fantasisies about older women? about one totally taking advtange of me and showing me what real sex is all about.

im bored with girls my own age, i can get women easy enough but there is a lack of excitement. im drawn to older women. i dont know why I get so turned on by them having a kinky side but I do.

why is it also so difficult to meet older women? do younger men not interest them? im from fife scotland and ive searched the internet endlessly but can't seem to find any older women who genuinely want younger men :-(

Never been interested, isn't there sites dedicated to cougers hunting for younger men?

i tried cougar sites but there was only a few ladies on them uk wide never mind locally :-( very poor

fiferocker1 wrote:

Just wondered if Im the only one who constabtly fantasisies about older women? about one totally taking advtange of me and showing me what real sex is all about.

I used to when I was young, now I am older, there are fewer older women!

However your fantasy came true for me, I lost my virginity to a woman 11 years older than me, what a night that was! I am still thankful for what she showed me that night!

Don't stop believing, fantasies can come true!

Welcome to the forum by the way.

HH

Fiferocker1, there was a thread about Older Women back in the summer that you may find interesting.

Just put Older Women in the search box at the top centre of the screen and you should find it.

Weird for me last night i had a dream i had sex with a neigbour from my last address think she is about 45 not old but a bit older than me by 10years the dream fet so real,I had never thought about that neighbour in a sexual way ever.

In the dream she came buketloads her sheets were soaking....

Older women rule !

Give me a cougar anytime over a younger model ! enough to give me a fetish for wrinkles

Not all older ladies have wrinkles young man

Well said plain Jane :) !

Theres a few up my way that would give ya a run for your money, When I was 18 I went out with a 40 yr old, she didnt lk her age but was well experienced, when I was 20 I also went with another older woman this lady was 37, personally sometimes older woman are better than the young ones.

1 Like