older ladies

Just wondered if Im the only one who constabtly fantasisies about older women? about one totally taking advtange of me and showing me what real sex is all about.

im bored with girls my own age, i can get women easy enough but there is a lack of excitement. im drawn to older women. i dont know why I get so turned on by them having a kinky side but I do.

why is it also so difficult to meet older women? do younger men not interest them? im from fife scotland and ive searched the internet endlessly but can't seem to find any older women who genuinely want younger men :-(

I know of a colleague at work who is 44 and after 15 years of sexless marriage shes met a 28 year old.

They get on really well and I am so pleased to see her happy.

She met him online on some dating/social site. I dont know the name .. sorry.

If I wasnt married I wouldnt have a problem dating younger guys. Not all older women are married or with partners but I dont know of many websites aimed at younger men looking specifically for older women

Have you tried fetlife? Its a BDSM /fetish site but its not just about that .. you can meet some really nice people on there.There are women of all ages on there some that probably live pretty local to you and there are forums just like on here that you can get involved in.

All the best

D

I love older ladies too!

I was in a short relationship with a lady 17 years older than me and sex with her was one of the best in my life... but the relationship ended up badly.

I much prefer older women esp kinky ones give me a cougar to ravish !

Don't know about older ladies but I had a lover 18 years older than me and he was fantastic so laid back ( sorry bad use of words) about sex

In my experience younger men are good for sex and a fling, but long term lover older or same age are better. My hubby is the same age as me and we've been together 14 years married 13 years and have a brilliant relationship.

my wife is one month older than me so for one month she has a toy boy to do as she pleases with

fiferocker1 wrote:

Just wondered if Im the only one who constabtly fantasisies about older women? about one totally taking advtange of me and showing me what real sex is all about.

im bored with girls my own age, i can get women easy enough but there is a lack of excitement. im drawn to older women. i dont know why I get so turned on by them having a kinky side but I do.

why is it also so difficult to meet older women? do younger men not interest them? im from fife scotland and ive searched the internet endlessly but can't seem to find any older women who genuinely want younger men :-(

What's your approach in an intro e-mail?

Well i don't know about older women but I've always dated older men. Just don't seem as attracted to younger men or men of my own age even. My oh is 12 years older than me and it really is the best sex I've ever had plus im totally in love with him :)