I’m back

Hey all :wave:
Sorry iv been quiet had a lot going on recently mentally and stuff at home so just been a hot mess things don’t seem to be getting better so i just feel stuck if I’m honest missed out on loads by the way tried my new toy (butt plug) showed a picture of it on the picture part… it was weird lol but I’m not giving up :rofl: will try it again another day! Hope you all are okay I know times are hard with lockdown but hopefully things will start improving I don’t know about anyone else but for some reason this lockdown is worse then the other 2? Just me??

11 Likes

Welcome back @LilMissJ93 :wave::wave:

1 Like

Welcome back! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, this lockdown is worse than the others. The first it was spring summer and the second Christmas was coming. Jan/Feb in the UK can be a bit grim at the best of times. Think we’re all desperate for the spring now!

1 Like

Hey @LilMissJ93 glad to have you back x

1 Like

Welcome back :green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome back

1 Like

Welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Hi there @LilMissJ93 and welcome back! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back @LilMissJ93 , hope things get better soon for you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hiya and welcome back @LilMissJ93 :smile:

1 Like

Welcome back @LilMissJ93 and I hope in the bigger scheme of things the covid nightmare starts to get back under control. As for other things I don’t think we pay enough attention to our mental health or we keep pushing it back down.
We as humans need to stop ignoring it otherwise it will come back to bite us in a massive way. I’ve learnt the hard way.

Don’t give up on the butt plug, but don’t pressure yourself either.

Look after yourself please and know you are safe and amongst friends/adopted family.

1 Like

Hi @LilMissJ93, :wave: I’m a relative newbie so I don’t think we’ve met. Just thought I’d say hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re right, this lockdown has been worse than the others, I think the darkness and bad weather has made it worse. Look after yourself, we’ll come out the otherside soon x

1 Like

Welcome back @LilMissJ93 Hope your alright!!

1 Like

Hi… looking forward to your posts.

@LilMissJ93 welcome back! x

Welcome home

1 Like

Welcome back!

Welcome back!! And yes I think so too that this is the worst lockdown by far!!

1 Like

@LilMissJ93 Great to see you! I’m still newer myself. Hope all is better for you :slight_smile: