Back from a short break!

Not sure if any noticed but I’ve had some time away from here while i try shift this annoying throat virus thingy I caught off my parents!
Thankfully starting to feel much better now and ready to dip back in :relieved:

So what have I missed?! :smiley:

13 Likes

Glad you are feeling better.

1 Like

@AJSTAR

Glad to hear you’re on the mend welcome back.

1 Like

Had noticed you weren’t around @AJSTAR . Good that you’re feeling better.

1 Like

Welcome back xxx

1 Like

Thank you for the welcomes back everyone :face_holding_back_tears:
@Sehara @Wood_Wow @SeaSideCpl @FortySomethingWife

3 Likes

Welcome back :green_heart:

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better @AJSTAR :hugs:

Welcome back - we missed you loads

Tell us what you been doing

1 Like

Welcome back @AJSTAR :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope you’re feeling better. I’ve not been particularly active on the forum over the last few weeks either.

1 Like

Hope that the throat things all behind you @AJSTAR and your fighting fit fella nice to have you back

Welcome back and glad your feeling better :star_struck:

Hope you’re better @AJSTAR :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you’re feeling some what better mate. Can’t keep a good man down :muscle:

Welcome back! Glad you’re feeling better!

1 Like

Same here. This winter has been an absolute bummer on our winter. We’ve been sick numerous times and our sex life is essentially non existent right now.

1 Like

Welcome back I hope your feeling a lot better

1 Like

Welcome back! I havent been on the forum in ages either due to personal stuff, and it looks like I’ve missed loads in a few months!

Welcome back. That throat thing is awful. It knocked me off my feet for nearly a week. Couldnt speak , couldnt eat or drink properly. I never want it again so am so glad youve got through it!!

2 Likes

Aye glad I wasn’t forgotten about :face_holding_back_tears: it’s been a really odd kind of throat cold if I can even say it was a cold at all as didn’t have any of the usual cold symptoms :thinking: