I made a big mistake!

I have gone to my parents for a few weeks, before I start back at university and I made the mistake of leaving all my toys back at mine.
Defiantly regretting it now, I don't really get any pleasure from masturbating with out assistance from a male or a toy, so defiantly frustrated!

I'm thinking, when I have the house mostly to myself, my mother and her partner go on holiday in a bit. I may end up making an order for a new toy!

Its just getting to me having to wait and not really be able to do much.

Silly me

Haha gutted Hun. Take advantage of the speedy delivery lol...this is an excuse for something new!

It's defiantly an exuse to buy something new! just I still have to wait haha. May like order on the night/day they are leaving. Or day before guess that would work also.

if they're leaving early enough in the morning, order so it turns up that day ;)

Or you could spend the time playing without toys? I know you said you don't get much pleasure from that, but what about some exploration instead? I know I have got far too lazy and haven't masturbated with just fingers in ages. It's all too easy to get hooked on using toys coz it's quicker etc!!! Just an idea. Or go and order a bullet or something ......

Yea I will probably order it so it comes as soon as they have gone sort of thing :P

and I have been like this before even using toys just never been able to get any pleasure from natural masturbation by myself, not sure why just never seem to get there.

I don't think it's that unusual, I know quite a few girls who are the same! Just didn't get the masturbation fuss until they got a toy :) xx

Yea, I used to worry about it but after chatting with other females, I fiund out about others that felt the same way. So that helped clear things. x

What about a banana or cucumber

sexcow wrote:

Was just going to suggest that there are numerous substitutes.

I'd deffo use this as an excuse to buy a new toy! lol! Bless you hun.

This is definetely a good excuse to 'stock' up on new toys

Keep a bullet in your handbag!

IrishChris wrote:

sexcow wrote:

Was just going to suggest that there are numerous substitutes.

Oh gosh no! xD shall wait until I get a new toy :P

Yes! I'm defiantly going to keep a bullet in my handbag from now on to make sure :D

If you do place an order remember to change the delivery address

i do find a good hunt around the house helps me,i find it rather naughty and exciting, its amazing what things you can find to assist you :) also popping to the shops, and letting your imagination run wild is fun, although the checkout staff do give me the odd look when they see i have a basket of long hard things ha ha and if thats not your thing, like everyone else says maybe its a good excuse to order a new toy

Kasumi wrote:

If you do place an order remember to change the delivery address

Haha I will do :) I have this adress and my adress saved so it would only take a moment to switch them over to send them here :D

Heavens Poison wrote:

i do find a good hunt around the house helps me,i find it rather naughty and exciting, its amazing what things you can find to assist you :) also popping to the shops, and letting your imagination run wild is fun, although the checkout staff do give me the odd look when they see i have a basket of long hard things ha ha and if thats not your thing, like everyone else says maybe its a good excuse to order a new toy

I shall be ordering a new toy, or two once I can. :)

Always nice to treat yourself, Enjoy hunnie