Friend Help?

Hi everyone! It's my friends 30th birthday coming up next month and shes a single mother to 3 children under the age of two (a toddler and twins of three months old). She's been going on alot recently about wanting to try sex toys and being the kind of person i am i want to surprise her with a toy. I was just wondering what would be best. I dont know if this is TMI and if it is please let me know and i can find out how to remove this post.

Since having her first child (her twins were born by c section) she has been very 'loose' down there and has been thinking about buying a pelvic toner. But at the same time she has never orgasmed without her clit being played with. I was going to get her some jiggle balls...to help her tone but do they actually give any kind of sexual pleasure if your single? Then i was looking at love eggs but again theres not clit stim there...and lastly i was looking at buying her a bullet.

So yeah i'm sorry this is a long post but i was just totally curious to what people think i should do? Shes never used a toy before so it needs to be something not too intimidating. I generally feel that she thinks now shes a mother she is not deserving of pleasure or an orgasm. I just dont believe that's true.

Thanks for reading! Im so blessed to have a place where i can talk open about sexual problems. I find i have to keep this side of me quiet in real life. So its good to meet a bunch of open minded people!

I think a rabbit is probably the most popular and likely to get results!

Have you thought about getting a lovehoney gift voucher instead so that she can choose something herself?

MrsMuffin wrote:

Have you thought about getting a lovehoney gift voucher instead so that she can choose something herself?

What a good idea x

sassykitten;) wrote:

MrsMuffin wrote:

What a good idea x

+1

oohhh thats a great idea! I didnt even consider doing that! Thanks everyone! :)

I think a gift voucher is a great idea, then your friend can spend the time looking at what's available and what she might like. Then she will become as addicted to LH as everyone else does and then you can talk to her about sex although sounds as though you do anyway :)

If your budget allows you could by her a bullet and a voucher? That way she will have a bullet to play with immediately and something you can talk about as bullets are pretty tame. Then she can browse and buy something for herself and discuss it with you if she wants or keep it private. I think some toys are probably best enjoyed alone but if you bought an internal toy she might feel pressured to tell you about it which might be awkward for her if shes new to sex toys.

Thank you everyone! Haha i remember when i signed up to love honey and i was seriously thinking. 'this will be a one off' and here i am spending all my money here!!! opps ;)

You sound a very open person. If you can talk about your sex life openly with your friend. Your already showing outward signs of coming out. Try some clubs what has your taste. Take your friend along also. There your friend may see toys to excite her.
How about a vibrator into some kickers to wear all day.
Switch it on and off as she pleases. Whatever you buy her she would love, because of your strong relationship.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Thank you everyone! Haha i remember when i signed up to love honey and i was seriously thinking. 'this will be a one off' and here i am spending all my money here!!! opps ;)

Lol, im afraid the term "one off" doesn't exist on this site. I found that out when i joined. Sounds like your friend is in need of some naughty pleasure.