I miss touch

So my fella is depressed and I'm just sat here while he is working thinking it's not so much the sex I miss (it's been like 3 weeks) but just a hug or a kiss....

He works days and I work nights and have been at work for the last 4 nights and I just feel lonely....

Just needed a rant....

Its good to get it off your chest, we both work long hours and have kids as well. By the time we have them in bed were both knackered.

Perhaps you both need a weekend together away. Its a great tonic when sex lives need perking up a little.

Why is your guy depressed. Is it because he is missing you or is there another reason eg work related ?

Work / money issues....

We can't afford a night away and we can't get time off work either....

I'm having to take a week off work unpaid as my Mum has a hospital appointment with a heart consultant to see if she has heart failure and work won't work my shifts around her appointment even though it's next month....

things like this can be a problem,been through it when my parents were alive and both unwell,it is hard but im sure you will both pull through,money worries dont help,but we all have to face up to it.keep your hopes alive and things will work out im sure of that.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

As you have a week off work next month to take your mum to the hospital why don't you arrange afew nights of relaxation for you and your fella.

Even if it's just a night on the settee with a candle burning you in some nice sexy clothes just holding hands and cuddling watching a movie. Sign up to Prime "free" for a month to save on the cost ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Cook yourselves a nice meal another night to sit and enjoy without any pressure then even a kiss and the chance of a cuddle would be a huge improvement for you.

Maybe run him a relaxing bath another night so he can come in and relax with candles etc in there and tyou rubbing his back.

These are just my thoughts on afew "cheap" things to do on that week off you have sorry if you think it's not right because of your mum.

Cuddlekins wrote:

As you have a week off work next month to take your mum to the hospital why don't you arrange afew nights of relaxation for you and your fella.

Even if it's just a night on the settee with a candle burning you in some nice sexy clothes just holding hands and cuddling watching a movie. Sign up to Prime "free" for a month to save on the cost ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Cook yourselves a nice meal another night to sit and enjoy without any pressure then even a kiss and the chance of a cuddle would be a huge improvement for you.

Maybe run him a relaxing bath another night so he can come in and relax with candles etc in there and tyou rubbing his back.

These are just my thoughts on afew "cheap" things to do on that week off you have sorry if you think it's not right because of your mum.

+1 You owe to to yourselves to find so "Us Time" together. The worse thing you can do is for both of you to cut each other off and then isolate . This in itself can bring further problems in the future.

Cuddlekins wrote:

+1 You owe to to yourselves to find some "Us Time" together. The worse thing you can do is for both of you to cut each other off and then isolate . This in itself can bring further problems in the future.