A little bit of advice (Warning: It's a sad,complainy one)

Hi everyone. I've been away for a little while, but now I'm back again, and I'm sorry to have to bring the mood down.

As some of you may know, I've posted a couple of things quite recently about losing the spark in my realationship and similar subjects. I felt a little better about it after a chat with the other half, and thought things had resolved themselves.

Things between us have been back to normal... or as normal as they can be given our circumstances at the moment, but once again I'm feeling like rubbish about our relationship, and things in general. We've both had lifestyle changes with new jobs/uni courses, and we're both busy a lot of the time. After some soul searching I figured that the problem was just that, that we are so busy that I'd lost sight of what was important and just spent my time in and out of work all of the damn time, and rushing about for other things when I actually had a bit of time off.

Anyways. I think I may be depressed and want a bit of advice from people who don't know me very well and won't judge me..so here I am with you lovely lot. I think I've suffered with depression before, but didn't really get any help and sort of just came out the other side. It's suddenly just clicked and all of the things that I've been thinking "hm thats strange" for have sort of fallen into place. So, whats wrong with me..well..

My sex drive has gone downhill. Not gone completely, but it's lacking. My appetite is fluxuating like crazy, my periods have been late or missing completely for about 3 or 4 months, my sleeping pattern is changing and I wake up at stupid times for no reason. I've also been feeling very..weird. Can't quite explain but the slightest things make me want to cry. I'm really irritable and although I still feel quite loving toward my boyfriend, I find myself getting annoyed at him for no reason at all very quickly, and I end up just wanting him to leave me alone. I'm enjoying my new job at the moment, but only to a certain extent. I've called in sick already and didn't go on the staff night out.

I'm still generally enjoying life, I have nothing major to complain about and for the best part I feel normal. I just snap and turn so quickly. So.. Do you think I have a mild case of depression, or am I just being a bit moody and rubbish at the moment? Would really appreciate some advice :) xx