I need advice! Been thinking about trying on womens underwear 🤷‍♂️

Yes,i always find the female staff love it when they realise the sexy lacy little number you are buying is actually for you rather than the wife.They are always so helpful and supportive and most of the time admit their husbands are also lovers of lingerie and it’s no wonder,it’s gorgeous to wear.

2 Likes

Definitely go for it! I fit a size 12 / S/M in womens underwear as a mens 32 waist. Mostly gone for thongs and g-strings. You could try men’s lingerie first to get used to the look and feel whilst accomodating the male anatomy.
Personally I love wearing women’s underwear, adds an extra layer of naughtiness to the day!

1 Like

First time i went in a shop out of town on my own.The assistant asked if i needed any help and then asked if it was for me as i was taking my time looking for something the right size which looked sexy.She then told me her husband wore nothing else but lingerie as did most of her friends husbands.I would say there are many more of us out there who enjoy this sensuous aspect of out lives.I generally buy from LH now but whenever i use a high street store i always get good helpful service and compliments on my choice which makes it a lot easier.

2 Likes

Thats amazing and a great idea to go out of town. Would love to have someone helping me choose. Glad there’s more of us, wish it was spoken about more openly.

2 Likes

Everyone has great suggestions , however I find I do not like anything high waisted in men’s or women’s . As @OlderDude said , the real lacy ones look great and feel good for short term wear but not all day . They also tend to not hold up to all day wear , I guess they were not to supposed to support a guy’s fun bits all day long . One of my favorite pair are silky black without hardly a noticeable edge and are pretty skimpy and the boys can slip out which adds to the naughtiness feeling . I have taken a number of photos , but they do not show up very well . In my photos there are several shots of me in panties . As others have said , the mental feeling of stockings with panties takes my horniness to a whole another level . As far as sizing , I have found that one manufacturer to another can vary by quite a bit . My hair free cock and balls caressed by lace and silk feel so damn good . Go for it and ENJOY!

3 Likes

I say go for it i love wearing panties as often as i can, high leg are good cotton are my favourite but i do like lace now and again bought many pairs of my own love them

3 Likes

You definitely have to try it, I still have the urge to wear more. I’ve only wore thongs love how I feel in them. Just trying find that will accept it

Hope you tried several panties , I love them and my wife approves . I just scored a buy two get one free sale on the following . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/knickers/g-strings-thongs/p/lovehoney-flirty-white-lace-g-string/a32351g82677.html
They will carefully contain my cock and balls in sleep mode . As my tan gets darker they look dam good ( my wife’s words that I agree with ) . They are my lounge around the house or doing housework uniform .

I like the look of them @Oldman what size did you get? I always seem to fall out of such skimpy ones(I’m not bragging, I’m definitely not large​:rofl:)

1 Like

I bought large . They are a bit short on completely capturing the boys , but I rather like the feeling . I have bought women’s panties that had more of a pouch than mens . I feel sexier and hornier wearing panties that barely contain my limp cock . Even the slightest arousal will have him peeking out . I am hung about average , no worries of me being an adult film star .

1 Like

Thanks, nothing like a bit of peeking out during arousal!:wink:

2 Likes

@MatthewSpry91
It’s been a few weeks since your post on your thinking about wearing women’s underwear and your seeking advice on where to start.

Have you taken the plunge yet?

Don’t be too worried about any misguided social stigma surrounding your interest. You should realise that surveys have found that around3-5% of heterosexual men wear women’s underwear. Most men do this simply for pleasure and the feeling that they get from women’s panties. Top estimates put this figure at around 20% of men. From research in forums and groups, this number is certainly a realistic figure.

Just type in any search engine:
* Why men enjoy wearing women’s panties; or
* Men wearing panties.

I hope that you have found the courage from the advice posted already in this thread, and made the first tentative steps in satisfying your curiosity.

I’m sure that you will have realised (if you’ve ventured through any Lingerie section in any major Department store, or looked at LH’s lingerie webpages) that the many different panty types & styles available is so overwhelming for men to choose from.

Without repeating much of the advice already given, I am attaching a few topics (covering Panty Types; Fit; Measuring; Sizing and Standard Panty Sizing Chart etc) on which to search:

• Men in Panties: A Basic Guide to Panties - Common Panty Styles and Fabrics

• Panties For Men - Finding the Best Panties for Men

• The Best Panties for Men Who Prefer Women’s Underwear

• Brief Style Guide

• Do Men Wear Panties: The Ultimate Guide (2023)

• Menwearpanties - panty types & guide

I am a straight, heterosexual, married man of many years standing, and I enjoy wearing ladies’ styled underwear/panties for a number of reasons: comfort; look; style; fabric; because I can ……

My waist size is 34” and usually I buy size 12 in women’s underwear - although there can be slight discrepancies depending on manufacturer/outlet when a size 14 is a better fit.

My advice would be to choose an inexpensive style and then assess whether the style and fit is suitable for your needs.

Good luck!
Enjoy!
Choose whatever you like best!

Himeros1

5 Likes

Definitely go for it you will love it I promise you that for sure

1 Like

This is a great post and would love to know how you got on

Personally I been wearing lingerie over 10 years and would never change back to men’s pants

The choice for woman’s lingerie is so vast and great colours

2 Likes

@MatthewSpry91

If you are undecided against taking the first tentative step, please search on the many informative and excellent articles Hope Alexander has written and posted online pertaining to men with a penchant for panties and lingerie.

Any internet search on:

Hope Alexander / Men / Panties

will take you to results leading to her articles including:

• “Do Men Have the Right to Wear Panties?”;
• “ Men in Panties: A Basic Guide to Panties”;
• “ Men in Lingerie: Panties for Men”
• Etc etc

H

1 Like

You will love womens underwear

2 Likes

Have you taken the plunge yet @MatthewSpry91 ?

High legs would be a good place to start and you’re probably a size 12. There are plenty of places to buy from on the high street or order online to collect. Plus there is plenty of choice from Lovehoney.

1 Like

I find a lot of the LH Ladies lingerie in larger size works well especially where the baby dolls,chemises etc have a stretch chest area rather than underwired etc.Some great pieces at sale price too at the moment which means you can take a punt on purchasing a few and it won’t break the bank :smiley:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more @HappyInPanties . My recent purchase of the Lovehoney unwrap me purple lace babydoll was a great buy. I’ve worn it lots​:wink:

1 Like

Yes,i could pretty much live in mine :smiley:

1 Like