I now understand!

I now understand why everyone always talks about a wand like they're something that every woman should own. I really was missing out!

I have the swan wand and it's great, not a conventional mains powered wand but waterproof and rechargeable, and insertable too. Really struggling writing it's review.

Which one did you get? Is it quiet?

Yeah kittycat, wands are amazing, every woman need one in her life! Which one did you get?

Fun Louise wrote:

I have the swan wand and it's great, not a conventional mains powered wand but waterproof and rechargeable, and insertable too. Really struggling writing it's review.

Any reason why you're struggling? And I got the Lelo smart wand large. And it actually is. I mean not on the highest setting but the other settings are super quiet and really powerful :)

LeilaK wrote:

Yeah kittycat, wands are amazing, every woman need one in her life! Which one did you get?

Lelo smart wand large

I have one too,,every woman should have one,,and also get the hummer attachment for the mr in your life he'll love you for it,,my hubby adores it especially whilst sucking on his end!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm not sure if he's into toys lol I haven't actually asked him that to be honest

That looks beautiful, lucky you :)

I've got the Doxy, it's so powerful, I mainly use setting 1 and 2, it tend to numb me if I use it any higher. I like a slow build up using a wand ;)

Yeah Kinkytaffs is right about the Hummer, my OH loves it! You should definitely treat him to it, why don't you suprise him?

LeilaK wrote:

That looks beautiful, lucky you :)

I've got the Doxy, it's so powerful, I mainly use setting 1 and 2, it tend to numb me if I use it any higher. I like a slow build up using a wand ;)

Yeah Kinkytaffs is right about the Hummer, my OH loves it! You should definitely treat him to it, why don't you suprise him?

It is, I got it in white because I've never had a white toy and it's really pretty :)

The Doxy kinda scares me lol it sounds like it would numb my bits off. And hmm, yeah I might if he decided to make a wishlist or something

Next, splash out and get the Body Wand which is powered at the mains! You will ADORE it

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Next, splash out and get the Body Wand which is powered at the mains! You will ADORE it

Depends on the noise

Has anyone got the Lovehoney Black magic mains powered wand?

I have it, and it feels nice but only really used it on lower settings and it can only be used 15min at a time...

Kittycat102 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Any reason why you're struggling? And I got the Lelo smart wand large. And it actually is. I mean not on the highest setting but the other settings are super quiet and really powerful :)

I'm struggling with the review as its a really great toy, but I don't seem to be able to do it justice. I also have not managed to do with it all I want to yet. It deserves a great review but I just don't seem to be able to find the right words.

Luv bunny wrote:

Has anyone got the Lovehoney Black magic mains powered wand?

I have it, and it feels nice but only really used it on lower settings and it can only be used 15min at a time...

I have that one. Find it far too powerful and quite buzzy for a wand at higher speeds, last time my partner massaged me with it it felt like he bruised a kidney. No joke. Was very painful and made me feel like I had the flu. It's never going near my back again.

The 15 minutes rule applies to all mains powered wands, btw. It started back with the original Hitachi, when people worked out it got very hot then overheated. The newer, rechargeable Hitachi actually shuts itself off after 20mins (even though apparently it doesn't have the same overheating issue), so it could well be that rechargeable wands should be limited too. In any case the mains powered wands all apparently have the same issues with potential overheating, just not every company makes a point of warning people.

Kittycat102 wrote:

I now understand why everyone always talks about a wand like they're something that every woman should own. I really was missing out!

Yes and no, no toy is for everyone. And this goes for the wands too. But I am really glad you love yours ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) It took me months to really like mine and it is still not the most used toy - I have the Lelo Medium one - from the collection. and it is not because of power, but because I often prefer more pintpoint stimulation than the wand offers.

I have the Bodywand, it's amazing! I just ordered an attachment for it, thought it might be time to try adding even more fun to it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I have the Bodywand, it's amazing! I just ordered an attachment for it, thought it might be time to try adding even more fun to it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I have a body wand and I'm honestly not really enjoying it that much :( I think I just need a different one because this one seems pretty low quality.

I'm thinking about getting an "original" one and see how it goes, or maybe that Lelo one.

I have the Bodywand Original (the big white, mains-powerd thing - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21234 but with EU plug and longer cord) and I do not particularly like it. On its own it just feels horrible against my clit. The vibrations are too buzzy for my taste, lots of speed but too little amplitude. With the Nuzzle Tip Attachment (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683) I can come (and very fast), but it's not a good orgasm - more like my clit saying "WTF is that? There you have your orgasm, and now take that the bloody thing away from me!"

Actually, I did buy the Bodywand planning on using it as a massager for lower back pain, but it doesn't do a lot for (or against) that either. Maybe a bit of momentary relief (momentary as in "for 10 seconds"), but no magic cure. If I use it for too long - or too fast - it just leaves my body sort of itching...

And the thing sounds a lot like an electric hand mixer. Whereas I'm normally not particularly sensitive to the noise generated by a toy (I live alone), it pretty much kills the mood when it sounds like a kitchen appliance.

As for the 15-minute limit - which Bodywand does not specify: I think it's pretty theoretical because I don't think I could stand the thing touching me even for 5 minutes....

Definitely NOT a tool every woman needs - at least not in this incarnation!

Kittycat102 wrote:

I did say! many many times!! haha they're mind blowing haha