I this too quick?

Well I finally managed to meet someone again.

We cant stop texting and talking to each other.

So far been on the 1st date.

We get on really well.

2nd date has been arranged and somehow we have agreed that she will stay over!

Its obvious what is going to happen.

Just thinking is this way to fast?

Are you happy ?

Very, but nervous as hell!

me and my current partner had sex on our 1st date and that was nearly a year and a half ago. i think its fine if its what both ofyoy want.

go for it just stay safe I know we say that to woman who meet men but men should be careful too as us woman can be physco too lol enjoy it x

Thanks for the advice.

Its about time my luck changed!

Im just suprised to be in this situation.

Enjoy it x

have fun geezer play safe though

We made love on our first date and that was 30 years 4 months and 12 days ago...go for it

i did it on the 1st date, we were together two years :L

if you are happy then yes, but then i would think in the back of my mind how many times has she/he done this before and are they with different people sleeping about every month etc, personally i would wait, just cuddle and kiss etc, i know i shouldnt judge but i think people that sleep with each other on first or 2nd date is bit slapper fied, but each to their own

We went from 1st date to wedding in 6 months and were together 13 years, until his death.

Current partner moved in 2 months after our first date we have just had our second anniversary together :)

If something is right it makes no difference if you wait or jump in quickly, it will still be right. If it isn't going to work the same thing applies, waiting for ages won't make it work better.

Life is too short and too precious to waste on 'what ifs?' and ' I wish I hads '

xGGx

The way I see it, it doesn't really matter whether anyone else thinks it's too soon, it just matters whether you feel ready. My OH and I had sex within a couple of days of meeting, a year later we were living together and now five years later we're still together.

We had sex a few weeks before he actually asked me out - nearly 4 years later and I'm still not sure which 'date' this was on as we already knew each other anyway! I just made sure I wore nice pants, so if it happened I looked as ready as I felt ;)

It has to feel right for both parties. Its never too early and its never too long to wait.

Dont feel pressurised into doing anything. If shes the right one for you she will wait for as long as necessary and if she doesnt want to then shes not the one for you and you were right to delay things.

Play safe and wear nice pants!!! lol.

Good luck

LMF xx

dont judge urself,some ppl have sex within minutes of meeting,as long as its legal and safe enjoy it x

Katherine* wrote:

i did it on the 1st date, we were together two years :L

dirty bugger hahaha x

Shut up you :P just cuz u want me ;)

Did you have your date yet Randy 101? I hope it went well if you did :)

Dont analyse it, just go with the flow!

What will be will be