I took the plunge

I took the plunge last night and ordered my first wand!!!!

Had to share it with the world and if they're as good as they say, you probably won't see me on the forums again. HAHAHA

Ms HKM wrote:

I took the plunge last night and ordered my first wand!!!!

Had to share it with the world and if they're as good as they say, you probably won't see me on the forums again. HAHAHA

have fun :)

hurry up post man LOL :P

i've been muttering that ALL DAY.

Of all the bloody toys I own, this is the one I've wanted for years. Bring. It. On.

u shud take the week off LOL

have fun x

Wands truly are magic. Couldn't live without mine. Enjoy. :o))

Wish I could afford one. Have fun using it! :)

Still need to review ours but definitely the most intense toy we own, have fun x

Have fun with it, I hope you get on with it better than i did, I have had mine a week and it is going back ;-( I am in the minority as most people appear to love them, I am just one of the weird few that doesn't !

I could give you a hand on using it properly ;) x

I had my Massage wand used on me the first time friday, lets just say it hit the spot well . . . over n over!

Have fun with yours!

:)

xxx

i've got the mini wand, and its the best purchase i brought from LH. Its a shame i still live with my mum and very young siblings i cant use it hardly ever :( i didn't think about that before buying it. But its worth it when i can use it though!

Hope you enjy your wand.. :)

CorrieA, I'm in the same boat as you. I don't get to use my wand very often because of the noise, but when I do... wow!