I Want More Toys LOL

what do u suggest??

i like havin one in each hole and suckin on dh at same time, do u reckon a double dildo??

also i can get myself to the point but i cant tip myself over the edge, dh just has to touch me n im comin so im confused... any suggestions for this??

thx in advance

Hard to say what you should get really!

Are you looking for any type of toy in particular?

If you're interested in DP...then a long fexible double ender would do the job for that I guess!

what about the double dildo, its got a thick dildo and then a smaller less thicker one for anal.

Dxx

I agree with the last post to help with the feeling of all holes filled. As to the not being able to tip yourself over the edge it takes time. what my DH will do to me won't work if I try and do it. I have spent many years exploring myself and now know what works and what doesn't.

is also can depend on my mood as to what works. I have a variety of toys to suit all my moods.

As for tipping over the edge, funny thing that, we got a new bed and mattress from Ikea a while ago and it had unforseen consequences. Mrs T after fooling around with her clit and nipples for 30 mins or so likes few things better than to bring me to full erection with her lush mouth and then climb onto the inevitable result!! She could easily bring herself off on the old bed but the new mattress isn't quite as broken in yet and she struggles to achieve the same effect...... hate to see her struggling!!!

Still she does manage it, but it does just go to show how fine a line it can be.......

Offered in the interests of camper education...... go softer on the mattress rating!!!

Tallboy

The firmer the better personally!

Are we still talking about the mattress there Horny???? Have you ever tried DP fr real or with toys!!!

Tallboy