I Want To Be A Sex Toy Tester

Heyy Everyone

So I Really Want To Be A Sex Toy Tester,I Have A Partner Been Together For Nearly 4 Years And Have A 2 Year Old Daughter We Love To Find Ways To Spice Up Our Sex Life And Like To Try All Different Toys,i dont want to be a sex toy tester just for free sex toys i want to be a tester to spice up my sex life and to see all the thrilling toys out there and to write honest reviews to help other people to decide which toy is the best,i also want to be a sex toy tester to get my partner more used and into sex toys,let him exsperience the joy and pleasure of toys,,if im a sex toy tester i can help my friends not to be embarrased about them,give them advice on toys and help them spice up there sex life,,x

Hi Stephy-x

Welcome to the forum. To make it more likely for you to get review products lovehoney need to get a feel for what sort of review you write. It would be a good idea to review a few products first (you don't have to have bought them from here either).

If lovehoney happen to stock something you've previously bought (a book, condoms, lube) write a review of it. Then they'll be able to tell if they like your writing style and/or your reviews are useful to other people.

Good luck

CCW x

hi,,x

thanx my items from you arrived today,,which i will be testing out very soon,,i cant wait :) and after i will write reviews

xx

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat