I would just like to say ....

THANK YOU LOVE HONEY. For making so many peoples xmas be that bit more fun and pleasing. Thank you for wishlists and Thank you for the forum. All the best in the new year from us LPKPJH.

Aww thats really sweet!

And welcome to the forum by the way

xxKPxx

Awww that's very sweet lpkpjh, thanks again for my pressie! Hope you have fun with yours!

x

very sweet and much needed! festive cheer all round

Thank you to LoveHoney who don't have to put on such wonderful competitions, send out products to test and keep, allow fair and honest customer reviews, try to keep everyone happy and full of fun, festive frivolities or not, keep in touch behind the scenes and are completely without a shadow of a doubt a wonderful lovely team.

Thank you!

xxxxx

Aww that's lovely!

I'm also going to thank Lovehoney, I love this site, there are so many products to choose from at affordable prices and I love being part og the orgasm army!

Welcome to the OA! x

im gonna join in with this. thankyou lovehoney for.....

a) helping me improve my sex life, both with my fella (ors fella's at one point) and alone

b) providing a place where you can discuss your sex lives openly and people discuss it with you reasonably and ask honest questions for honest answers instead of mocking and judging you

c) having great prices and free p&p

d) for having a dedicated and tireless team who seem to genuinely love their job and work hard to try and keep everyone happy

e) for a million other things too, but i cant think of them now. i may keep adding to this!!

merry christmas and happy new year to all the staff at lovehoney and all the orgasm army members!! x

Merry xmas to you too