Just want to say a huge thank you to Lovehoney and all its members

this forum has been an absolute godsend, it has opened mine and my OH's eyes up to so much and bought us so close together it is unreal, i have only been here a few months and already feel like you are all my family, i just have to say this huge THANK YOU to you all and looking forward to being a life long member of Lovehoneys fabulous community :)

so once again thank you all

glad to hear things are fab x

i agree with this! one of the main reasons i stay very loyal to lovehoney!

Us too! All our presents for each other has brought us so much closer :)

Same I have found this forum so useful! And it has made light of so many issues for me and my OH as well as handy bedroom tips ;) Not to mention lovehoney has really boosted our love lives! Thanks LOVEHONEY!

I love this community, everyone is so open minded, but polite and helpful too, and nobody shies away from 'certain' topics, which is really useful when your family and friends are about as innocent as they come!

I love LoveHoney, if I'm having problems or feeling low I know I can ask anything here without feeling stupid or being judged. I never knew what 'vanilla' meant before I came here (oo-er!) and I never thought I'd dare try an anal dildo - especially not a glass one!! - Which I can now get in, by the way! :D I love this place and will never ever leave! :)

I agree with everything here: LoveHoney are just brilliant!