Thanks

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all the wonderful guys and gals behind the scenes at LH!

I've just submitted a review on the Adam and Eve G-Spot Dong and clicked to notice it littered with new semi - colons. I know my reviews aren't always brilliantly written - I occasionally make words up completely without realising until I spot the correction and think "ahhh, that's what I meant"! So I really appreciate that someone out there takes the time to read through all our reviews and make ammendments

I did a search and couldn't find a thread on this already (although I'm sure there's one somewhere) so sorry for starting a new thread but the LH staff deserve a thank you thread - they put a lot of work in to make the site really user friendly and the forums an enjoyable place to be!

*smooches* thanks everyone!!

Ax

Hi AdnaW, thank you for your thanks!

We try to take care over the reviews because we're grateful to members to submitting them and they're really helpful to other customers.

That's why it can sometimes take longer than we'd like to get them live after they're submitted, but like a slow comfortable screw, we get there eventually.

Keep reviewing!

I just want to say a big thank you to all you guys at LH, particularly customer care, who received my returned faulty item that I sent back today. You were very helpful and responded quickly to my emails, keeping me informed at all times about what was happening, and have now sent me a replacement for the faulty item, and sent it super quick via royal mail special delivery!!! You are superb and I will continue to constantly recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks again. ronnie-baby. x x

Hopefully now I can have some fun with my new tantus throb silicone dildo, and maybe even write a fantastic review on it! x x

Yeah, my reviews tend to have my sloppily place commas replaced with hyphens to make them more legible. It's great that they do that but I noticed on my review of a glass dildo I somehow managed to write a completely different word down by accident. Anyway it's great that Love Honey try their best to fix all my mistakes and for that I'm really happy. :)

I have to agree the LoveHoney staff are quite brilliant! I try to be a punctual as I can, but i end up writing HUGE paragraphs only to see that the LoveHoney staff have sorted it all out, what total stars! :)

LK xx

Yeah thanks LH. Everyone appreciates all the work that goes into making this my favourite shopping site EVER!!! Will always recommend you. Customer service is next to none! You must be proud of your loyal followers! x MC x