Ideas for surprising partner

So I purchased some beautiful pieces of underwear/lingerie from here at weekend and I can't wait to surprise my partner with them.

He's been asking all week if they've arrived yet (they have, but I've told him I'm still waiting for them as I want to surprise him with them when he least expect it)

We'll be seeing each other tomorrow night but we both finish work at the same time so we'll get home roughly the same time. My original idea was to wait at home, all dressed up for him when he walked through the door but that won't work now.

So please help a girl out, what ways can I surprise him when we'll both be there? I want to catch him totally off guard! From a guys perspective, what would you want? And from a woman's perspective, what would you do?

If it was me being surprised I would love to get a surprise sexy pic or two sent to me during the day of you in the underwear. You could also suggest some few things you want him to do to you oregarding that you're going to do to him.
That way he'd be certain to be ready and waiting for you when you get home!!!

Can you pretend you've forgotten something (bread, milk, wine?) and ask him to nip out to the shop for you. While he's out get yourself ready and be waiting when he returns.

Depending on how restrictive/practical it is, could you wear your outfit under your work clothes (perhaps putting them on just before you leave work if that's preferable) and then ask him to undress you at home? You could do a striptease too in that case, nothing fancy if you're not super confident, but I'm sure a flash of stocking top would be more than enough to set the ball rolling.

For me, really subtle would work. Just give him a glimpse of what's underneath by bending over in front of him/leaning over him - that would certainly be the way to get me going!

Hey sugar, as a guy it's amazing to be surprised and we are very visual creatures so it literally sends us into over drive. The best way I have ever been surprised is usually we take turns in the shower and a few times she's hidden things in the bathroom and while I'm sat waiting for her she just walks in wearing a costume or outfit acting completely normal and I Can't ever resist her.

You can always wear something sexy under some baggy chilling clothes or pyjamas too, that's always really sexy when your in the heat of the moment and you start to undress, and then suddenly you realise.

Try and think back to other sexy moments or times you have had with your partner, and try and work out what he likes. Good Luck Hun!

I'd love to send him some pics throughout the day but it's not really practical for me to wear it under my work clothes but I could always use that idea another time!
I likethe idea of wearing them under some baggy clothes and surprising him that way!

Tell him you need to freshen up as soon as you get in and then reappear in just your new outfit.

Having kids and us both working I too find it hard to surprise him but often I'll go shower and get an outfit on under my clothes or my fave is telling him I'm going to bed.

Getting ready then text him asking him to come up inc a pic or waiting for him (he's not stupid I usually mean it's time for sex haha) and his eyes are literally on stalks and he can't keep his hands off me!! It's a huge turn on for us both.

Whatever you do enjoy ❤❤

Why don't you pretend to have a shower? Turn it on, then you can just get ready knowing he can't hear anything!

I was gonna say wear them under work uniform surprise him with a few pics in the day but then I saw your comment of its not suitable. May be change into them in the loo at end of work day. Or the idea above of popping to the shop? :) that shower idea is good as well I've done that before . good luck xx

Why don't you maybe stop somewhere after work on the way home and slip them under your uniform then and just walk in like it's a normal day and just start undressing.