Ways to suprise him

Can you all give me some ideas to suprise my OH with dressing in sexy lingerie? I want him to not know about it and then BOOM here you are 😍

I politely think this is a case of you, yourself finding out from your OH what he likes & don't like ?? As we don't personally know your OH, it would probably be a bit difficult for others to correctly suggest the right things that he likes ? It really all comes down to a bit of trial and error from yourself, as to be honest we could suggest the wrong things & you could possibly waste your money & effort on them ?

I have surprised my Husband in the past by taking said sexy undies into the bathroom with me. After my shower slipping into them and putting pjs and slippers over the top so he thinks I'm in non sexy mode. Then find a moment when he is least expecting and do a big reveal πŸ˜›

Going commando is also a terrific turn on for men. If you are out for a meal or down the pub just whisper to my that you’re not wearing you knickers and are dying for his touch. The look on his face will be magic!!!

Wait on the bed for him and call him to the bedroom

Thank you! Just looking for ideas, he loves me dressing up and it being sprung on him so wanting some new ideas

Wear under pyjamas an when in bed together ask him to get a drink or something and be waiting for him

Have a think about the things he already likes, and try a variation of that?

Send him out then when he gets back be dressed as a kinky Dominatrix stood waiting for her slave! Just make sure he is bringing the vicar in for a cup of tea!

C has surprised me a few times. Came home to her laid on the bed in just her stockings. On a night out she's surprised me by letting me know she had her crotchless knickers on along with her stockings and suspenders.....had to pop by our hotel on the way to the next bar for a quickie ;)

Yep I agree with the others.....if YOU in the mood to get into some undies and strut your stuff, then just appear in the room doorway, draped on the door frame, completely without warning.....boring, typical weekday evenings are a good bet. It’s amazing how quickly you can forget about your daily woes!

A couple of things to try that work for us. I've worn sexy undies like a tiny g-string before on a night out or to a restaurant and and some point I'll go to the bathroom, take them off then hand them to him as a surprise when nobody is looking leaving him to figure out I'm not wearing any knickers.

The other idea that turns my guy on the most is for me to masturbate in my underwear. So sometimes when he comes home and he sees me getting changed I'll just him know something like 'I had an orgasm in these earlier' or 'I had my fingers in these knickers an hour ago'. He usually can't contain himself after I tell him!

Mrs Devoted has done this many times for me. Sometimes she will send me a text with just a peak of what she is wearing underneath.

Other times she has surprised me by pretending to go to the toilet in our onsuite and not return, I go looking for her and she is laying on our bed in just her new sexy lingerie.

She has also surprised me by getting into her dressing gown at night with me aware that she just has her ordinary knickers on, then at some stage changes into a sexy outfit without me knowing. Then when we go to bed she does a sexy strip out of her dressing gown and surprises me with something very sexy underneath.

all of these are a great turn on and a pleasant surprise for me. Hope it helps.