If you could be the opposite sex for a month.

If you could be the what you think is a sexy member of the opposite sex for a month would you and what things would you do?

Obviously I would. I would dress and be flirty. Go commando and public flash. But the biggest thing I would do is get as much cock as possible. Spit roast, 2 piv, air tight. I wouldn't spit or swallow I would gargle.

If i was a woman for a month I probably wouldnt leave the bedroom. I would have my pussy eaten as often as possible and have a ffm threesome with [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] and fight over a big cock and devour it.

Enjoy the lack of hormone troubles and pee standing up! lol

Stand up to pee

Masturbate - a lot! lol

Have fun "picking up"

Have sex with a lot of women of different types

FFM threesome

Anal fucked by a man

I would also like to have some lesbian fun.

It's interesting to read peoples thoughts.

As a man i`d rather it was for 3 weeks not a month,omitting the obvious week!

I too would enjoy the period free month. I'd have sex to know how it feels to be inside of a woman and how it feels to orgasm as a man, I'd masturbate, receive and give oral and I think I'd pee outdoors haha.

Have lots of different toys inside me

Enjoy peeing outdoors

remote buzzing toys

Dressing up very sexy and revealing

Lots of sex and afterwards it would be nice to feel the cum dripping out while walking around.

I would dress up for attention, try the obvious so having sex with someone of the opposite and same sex and masturabate.
I think most importantly I’d like to see how I was treated differently, being a man I tend to get quite an easy ride when talking in conferences etc and I can dominate a room of professionals and I’d love to see if the change in gender would make it any different.

I’d also love to go out just to tease as many people as I could!

A month? Does it have to be a month? I feel like experiencing a woman's period would be far worse than the gain of being able to experience being eaten out.

Since so many men are saying that if they were female they would sleep with lots of men I wonder if they have considered how they would be treated and viewed if they did, both by the men they sleep with and in general, as opposed to how a man sleeping with lots of women is treated. Also those that say they would flash and tease, do you think you would be safe if you did? Sorry to be serious

AmyA wrote:

Since so many men are saying that if they were female they would sleep with lots of men I wonder if they have considered how they would be treated and viewed if they did, both by the men they sleep with and in general, as opposed to how a man sleeping with lots of women is treated. Also those that say they would flash and tease, do you think you would be safe if you did? Sorry to be serious

This!!!!! ^ Don't appologise Amy! I totes agree, Chick xx

Standing up to pee! And experiencing sex I suppose!

LadySpider wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Everyone should be able to defend themselves. If your can't at least try/ do your best then I suggest a self defence class. Not meant to sound like being an are, I'm trying to be serious.

AmyA wrote:

Good point. Sex as a man would be interesting. I'd have to have a go at masturbation and get some info on what generally feels good for future use. Plus some solo anal play to see what it's like. I'd not suddenly go and sleep with loads of people just because I have meat and two veg for a month instead of my ladyflower.

I've often wondered what it must be like to have a penis! I'd be spending the month having sex and masturbating at every opportunity :)

loves fun wrote:

LadySpider wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Everyone should be able to defend themselves. If your can't at least try/ do your best then I suggest a self defence class. Not meant to sound like being an are, I'm trying to be serious.

Not wanting to start an argument but are you seriously suggesting that anyone, woman or man, should expect to be at risk and if they can't defend themselves it's their fault, because that's how it comes across? Let's be real, women are more at risk and I just wondered if those people who said they would do these things understood that in reality it would be dangerous or if they just thought the reason we don't do these things is because we are boring or no fun or prudes. It is interesting that most of the things women are saying they would do as men, men are actually pretty free to do without physical danger or ridicule/judgement, can't say the same of things men want to do as women.

I think it'd be nice being pragmatic and reasonable for a change. I don't mean that women can't do that as we do often. But I think men are better at separating emotion and reason. I mean specially before my time of the month when the hormone imbalance quicks in, I feel like there's no logic to my emotions and behaviour, it's really overwhelming and hard to deal with.

I'd like to go out as well and don't have to stay hours and in the ladies queues whilst the men goes very fast.

I would very much enjoy the fact that i could remove all my body hair without it being seen as abnormal. It would be great to suck a cock and have one cum inside me :)

I took a few moments to think about this, and ignoring the obvious intent of the question, which is humorous , and that's great, I genuinely think men get dealt an easier/better hand by society. So apart from one hour of fantastic pleasure by myself, I'll stick with my male body.

I'd go about my daily life as normal as possible and make mental notes about the experience.

It would be interesting.