What would you do if you changed sex for 24hrs and experienced everything your partner does

Often wondered what id do if i had a fanny… obvious bloke answer… go buy some veg and shove it up. How amazing would it be to know exactly how your partners bits work. I will admit to having one gay relationship, but it was forced and was not something i enjoyed… but hey ho i sucked a cock. Not a problem coz 50% of you do anyways. Point is… for one day in your life all you ladies have this appendage that you can just fiddle with and randomly beat off… us blokes now have many erogenous zones… clits tits and vaginas. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH 24HRS… mmmm

2 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from but I think your post might really offend some people and stir up quite a backlash.
I have many gay friends, male and female and I know they would be offended if I, or anyone else suggested that they ‘turned gay’ That’s really not how it works @Davey123.
Maybe if you amended that part of your post and suggested that some people might like to experiment with their sexuality it would be less offensive to others.
On a lighter note, I’d love to swap gender, even for 24hrs but it’s something that’s confined to my fantasy world unfortunately.

1 Like

im so so so sorry, i really didnt mean it that way… im not sure how to explain and apologise to the whole lgbtq22ai etc. Im seriously up for everyone doing what turns them on. Reading it back it sounds really wrong and i didnt mean to offend…

5 Likes

i edited my comment and im really sorry… didnt come out the way i meant it and was really offensive and naïve. Im not like that at all, and hope you accept my apology…

2 Likes

I think there is a similar thread about being the opposite sex for a day.

Experiment is definitely my answer. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think 24 hours would be nearly enough to be a woman. With the possibility of multiple orgasms I think I’d want to stay.

1 Like

as a gay man i know that u genuinely didn’t mean to offend. i can tell your apology is genuine.

1 Like

and on a lighter note. to answer the question i’d be experiencing the same thing as i already am :joy: him riding me lol

2 Likes

I would just love to feel it in my hands and wank - it always looks like such fun ( especially the clinax)

I would be happy to swap vag for penis but I would hate to loose my boobs

1 Like

Is it an obvious bloke answer to have a fanny and want to shove vegetables in it? A penis or dildo, I’d understand but not vegetables, or the shoving.

Men also have similar erogenous zones…nipples, penis, balls, perineum, prostate…I’d be quite happy trying them all out.

4 Likes

What vegetables would you use?

1 Like

If I was a man for a day? Well where do I start ? I think it’s fairly obvious what we’d all do first just to see how it feels. Following that experiment and experiment some more.

1 Like

veg up the Fanny! Not sure why that got me giggling out loud :rofl:

Knowing my luck if such a wish as that was to happen you’d probably end up having a day with a vagina during its periods and get the full experience of cramps and moods and things :see_no_evil:

I would definitely take my wife’s favorite toys for a spin and see how that goes, especially her Womanizer. Would love to know how that really feels.

I think in my situation, I’d rather do like a mind-swap with my wife, so that we both actually get to experience the exact nerve connections that each other do, whereas a straight up sex-swap for a day wouldn’t mean I actually experienced the same sensations, right? Like, if I was just suddenly in the body that I would have had if I were born a woman instead of a man, my anatomy would be technically different. I would also be then with a vulva that had never been penetrated, and I’m not sure I’d want to waste the 24 hours with uncomfortable sex or masturbation.

Am I overthinking this?

1 Like

Maybe just a little :rofl:

I often walk through the grocery store and wonder what would fit in a vagina if I had one. Some of those real erotic looking gourds are always a hit.

When I get horny I sometimes bring one home and put it in the fruit bowl…