if you could..

...dress up as anything or have some dress up for you .. what would u wear/ or have them wear and why?

thought this thread could be fun :) xx

Hi Glam_girls, It would seem I'm into the more "classic" dress ups.. I think I'd want to dress up as sexy nurse. Although my OH has mentioned me dressing up as a secretary in the past so I'll keep that in mind!

I love seeing my OH in a suit or simple black trousers/black tie and white shirt. He always looks amazing and it's quite rare he gets that dressed up (weddings and funerals!)

iv dressed up as a secretary before but not a nurse yet :) i love dressing up

i love babydolls too but my fav outfit has to be my long sleeve pink netted dress, makes me feel so sexy :)

x

I would like to see my other half dress up in a school girls outfit sexyyyyy

I would like to dressup but not seen many outfits for men.

I love dressing up, ive done the nurse for many years as I was one, so dont find it as sexy lol.

But my favorite is sexy pirate, and I love this nun costume

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19555 so very sexy and I also love something more Lara Croft and tougher like a sexy soldier or policewoman.

I love dressing up but the outfit i really want to wear is a Japanese school uniform

like one of these:

http://www.milanoo.com/School-Uniform-c333

I want one custom made so i will have to save up

the one thing i most remember enjoying my girlfriend dressing up in was her best underwear and stockings but with wellies to do the gardening.

making a costume out of something really unsexy but making it sexy;)

also do rather like a french maids outfit

I would dress up in full burlesque outfit and if i was brave enough, on stage, giving the audience a good night out!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I would dress up in full burlesque outfit and if i was brave enough, on stage, giving the audience a good night out!

some awesome outfits metioned :) love to hear that otheres love dressing up jus as much as me :)

dee, thats something iv always wanted to do to, i would also lov to have the guts to poledance infront of people, i think they r both beautiful dances but i cnt even do them infront of my best mates for a laugh let alone seriously.. i guess the stage will have to wait a little wile longer :)

An ex (male) used to 'trade gender' with me. He'd be the one in the stockings and corsets and i'd be in a suit hiding a strap-on underneath... I miss that lol. Blondii I love the nun idea :D

Its fun when i do that with my girlfriend wearing each other bit of clothes,noone knows accept the two of you.

Cant beat good old Secret Fun when out in public.