Sites to find a sexual partner on

Unfortunately I think at this point I’ve reached nun status. I find that travelling around and staying in isolated areas are not helping. I also find that lately I find it hard to feel turned on by someone. I don’t know if I’m picky or if it’s because I find normal sex to be unsatisfying. I did want some advice if someone out there might know of a good and safe site. I feel like I need to experiment but I need someone who is into teaching and really bringing out the pleasure a body can feel. I don’t even know where to start in this regard. Sometimes I feel like I can take on the world while at other times I want to curl into a ball and cuddle. I just want someone that I can build some trust with and learn more about myself as at the moment I feel like if I don’t start searching I’m going to regret not following this through. Are there any good sites out there to look into this, has anyone gone through it themselves?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum, I cannot offer any advice but I know you will get lots of replies with suggestions. Good luck and I look forward to reading the replies. @bexltonline

1 Like

Building trust is so hard and especially when you’re trying to do it with a brand new person.

What are you hoping for from a person? Is it a relationship or a friends with benefits (fwb)?

You’re going to find good and bad people online, its really going to come down to the initial conversation and their character when you meet them. You can’t trust chemistry until you trust their character.
Dating sites are full of people wanting sex or wanting a relationship, swinging sites can be more open but if you do go on to any internet site that gives you the option to limit who can contact you, I would recommend to use those filters.
This way you can read profiles and find people that sound interesting to you rather than getting 100’s of ‘hi sexy, wanna fu@k’ messages. If you’re really lucky they might use a question mark :rofl:
You will have a lot of people to filter out before you find someone that might be for you.

1 Like

@JoCat It would be nice to have a fwb situation as it’s not so much about the romantic attachment but more about learning more about myself and really finding the things that get me going. I’d also like to think there may be something I can offer in return so it’s not just one sided. However, I do know there are those that love to teach and take pleasure in that. If something progresses after that then I might be open to it but again, it’s hard getting that stability while travelling. I’m just sick of having unfulfilling sex, it gets a bit depressing. The filter is a good idea, I’ll have to keep an eye out for that. It’s hard to really find a genuine person when anything can be said online. Knowing my luck I’d think I found the right one and then I’d be catfished.

2 Likes

Have a look at fabswingers, there are people all over the world on that. There are chat rooms and forums as well as a status update that reads a little like a newsfeed. You learn a lot about people when they just talk and be themselves. That in itself is a great filter.

My current sexual partner is someone I met through the fab forum, and my last fwb also.

4 Likes

I’ll echo that. I have to. Met my OH via Fab and been married 7 years now.

We’ve just ended a sizeable sabbatical (first club visit in years last month and hoing again in a fortnight) but its a good site to explore, chat, seek, advice and meet. Just be sensible have mo expectations and be wary of anyone that tries to get over-friendly too quickly or pushes for an in person meet. Clubs are also a good option to experiment and many have specific themed nights enabling you to explore different scenes.

Take things slowly and sensibly and the online worldnis your oyster. Dive in head first and be over eager and it’s fraught with pitfalls and perils.

3 Likes

I want to clarify this…Some people will be very much themselves in a forum when they let themselves relax and be ‘performing’ when they message.
Forums and chat rooms are a great way to see people for who they are. If you join fab as a subscriber, the notepad function was one of my most used features. People can delete posts and status updates but your notes will always be a reminder.

I can totally relate to all this and imagine the feeling your going through weekly. Sadly I’d say there is no dream site that will give you the quick outcomes your after but rather to join a few then persevere with them till a gem crops up… it literally is like casting a fish net in this modern world :fishing_pole_and_fish:

@JoCat, thanks for the reference. I’ve set up my account and now it’s time to explore. I know this will take time and I may have to go through a lot of bullshit to find what I’m looking for but you and @Rob36 give me hope as you both seem to come out satisfied and with someone that you can really be yourself with. I have my fingers crossed that I can find the same.

3 Likes

Thanks @AJSTAR, I have no doubt that this is going to be a marathon but if I can actually come out happy at the end and be able to truly know myself then it will be worth all the effort.

1 Like

@Rob36 please tell me that “hoing” was a genuine typo?!

“just ended a sizeable sabbatical (first club visit in years last month and hoing again in a fortnight)”

We all need a bit of hoeing now and then :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Its good you go to a club, are you a watcher or may be take part with Mr John. What sort of thing do you get up to.
I now the wife would never go but it always intrigues me. @Mrs.John

Yep. Entirely accidental…pun definitely not intended that time. :man_facepalming::joy::joy:

Nope no clubs for me. Was @Rob36 s post x

Sorry read it totally wrong. I hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend. It sounds is if its going to be a hot one in the UK @Mrs.John

2 Likes

Luckily I’m in the highlands of Scotland and haven’t been touched by the heatwave at all which has been pure bliss. I do really feel for those suffering through it though.

1 Like

Just so you know, you sent that last message about the weather to me by mistake.

Sorry about that @bexltonline I would loose my head if it was not attached. I’m unsure how I sent it to you but I hope you are well. No heatwave in Scotland? We complain when its too cold and then again when its too hot. I bet you get a lot of very cold days. Have a wonderful weekend

@bexltonline hi there sorry I can not give you a site to meet some one romantically there will be some on here to provide you with some great advice, maybe you just not yet your perfect partner just yet but you never know what’s around the corner good luck I hope you meet someone soon whom you make a connection to and sparks fly :+1:

Thanks @Gazza_64 for the luck, I’ve actually been given a site to try by @JoCat and I’ve been sucked in for the last few hours. Have a great night :slight_smile:

1 Like