If you were allowed to do anything to your partner, what would you do?

At the moment see her, she’s lockeddown in Wales, I’m locked in England :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh no! Arrange to meet in Chester! That’s both England and Wales!

(Joking!)

1 Like

Haha earlier today I was sending her videos of Chester zoo!

2 Likes

I would share

3 Likes

@TickleHer. Welcome to the forum enjoy

Was a great idea to ask, was such an idea to know. OH would pretend she didn’t know and take what she was given.

Okay I’ll bite. Have you since found out what went down? Hope it was fun!

If my wife said that, I’d use some bed restraints and blindfolded and ball gag. Play with her nipples and a magic wand on her clit and deny her orgasm for a while. Use cum lube on her tits for a tit wank. Get her in doggy style with a spreader bar for some anal, use the wand on her pussy and my cock in her ass until we both cum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

My OH regrets not getting multiple boob and pussy piercings when she was younger as they were really frowned upon then, if she had her way she would be full of steel! For me it’s frustrating as I love piercings, the bigger the better, I keep telling her she’s not too old to get pierced but she thinks she is, says it’s akin to middle life crisis!
So if I could do anything I’d get her pierced in all the places she always wanted.

5 Likes

@Yes_man Tell her that if she legitimately wanted piercing when she was younger, then wanting them still now doesn’t make it a mid life crisis!

That’s what I don’t get about the mid life crisis trope of say, middle aged man buys himself an expensive flashy car. For example, if I was playing with sports car toys as a kid and always wanted to drive one, I’m probably not going to start earning enough money or have the disposable income to afford the finance on that brand new Porche 911 until I get to middle age. It’s only by that age you’re more likely to have climbed the ladder of your career and started earning more money.
Not saying this is me though, I’m no way near middle aged and I’m more of a classic Mini Cooper guy anyway! :blue_car:

In your wife’s case it’s just a change of the times that makes it more possible and not frowned on.

4 Likes

I had a couple of piercings and tattoos done when I was older…always wanted them but wanted to be sure.
After waiting 30 years for one piercing in particular I was so thrilled when I had it done it felt like “Yes this is me”.

Back then it was frowned upon in my work to have anything other than singular ear piercings.

My how times have changed.

7 Likes

Get her to invite a female friend around and watch them play before joining in

1 Like

@Bearjamin, oh believe me I said all that especially as I have a very selfish interest in her getting pierced​:smirk: I’ve tried to make her see thats its no a problem now but to no avail!
A big problem is she wanted her nipples piercing when she was young, decided to look again 10 years ago so did some research on the net and it put her off due to the healing times, especially for nipple piercing, the net has a lot to answer for!!

1 Like

@CurvyJilly Yep, we’re from an era when tattoos and piercings were massively taboo!! My Misses is a massive Daddies girl and he’s proper traditionalist so hates stuff like tattoos and piercings and part of her problem was she couldn’t get past what she knew what his reaction would be! Ironically her Sister is the rebel of the family and got tattoos and multiple ear piercings and her belly button done just to piss off her Dad!!

2 Likes

I’m the rebel too… :roll_eyes:

Hid one piercing from my mother and my tattoo for years even at my age. Even managed to hide it sharing a hotel room with her on holiday abroad too.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I would allow my husband a hat trick. He gets one occasionally. That’s putting his penis in my mouth then my vagina and finishing off in my ass. I’m tried up during this and he gets to use me how he wants. It’s a great experience.

11 Likes

@CurvyJilly Brilliant!! I do wish my Misses was the rebel Sister but would never want the rebel Sister as my Misses!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I think it goes full circle, you don’t get these things when young, then think it’s a mid-life crisis thing, but then get to the age where you think f*** it, life is short! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Wow he is one very lucky guy!

1 Like

I honestly can’t remember. He said it was the best yet. So I am happy with that…

There’s not much that we don’t already do, but I’d probably give her that threesome that she so badly wants but doesn’t have the confidence to go through with!

6 Likes