If you were allowed to do anything to your partner, what would you do?

Would definitely involve restraints, a wand and plenty of orgasms :sunglasses:

7 Likes

wake him up in the middle of the night by sucking him to get ready to ride and have fun :rofl: we do it to each other now :wink:

5 Likes

Call a bunch of my buddies and do a cum filled pee soaked rough gangbang

I’m literally allowed to do anything to master, I have to beg first, but anything I wanted to do or try he’s given me the go ahead and visa versa he demands and I have to obey (with consent)

1 Like

Tie my OH wrists and ankles to each corner of our bed. Then bring her to orgasm using tonge and vibrators all over her body, again and again and again. Something between torture and sheer sexual pleasure .

6 Likes

I think I wouldn’t do much of anything different.

The pass is going to end and especially if I hit up some of her hard “no” items it would be all “wtf?” afterwards.

Even if she didn’t jump on me for taking advantage of her free pass, I’d still feel like a jerk and that I used her.

If she said “do whatever you want” in the heat of the moment, I’d be more confused than anything.

Like, is she saying yes to things she said no to before? Or is she offering me the chance to try something new that we haven’t discussed yet?

For me it would be more confusing and frustrating because I would have to ask so many clarifying questions to see what she really meant that it would kill the moment.

I feel sad that I couldn’t simply enjoy the free pass lol

Oh that sounds perfec @Iwill

1 Like

I’d love to watch Mrs SC use a dildo on herself. She’s never used one and says she’s not interested but i 100% know she’d love it, which is frustrating but obviously her own decision so I don’t push it.

When she’s being the submissive I’d like to push her boundaries a bit more when I discipline her. I’d also like to use the leash on her when we’re doing doggy and be a bit more rough with her.

When I’m being the sub, I’d like her to just unleash her inner bitch and undermine, humiliate and dismiss me, she does this a bit already but I’d like her to turn up the dial so to speak.

Lastly, I’d love to be allowed to spunk on her face, I don’t think she’s explicitly said no to this but I think she would!

3 Likes

Anything Kinky,Have a sexy lady lick her juices off my cock hmmmmm

3 Likes

Find out whatever got her like this so it can happen again. We’ve pretty much done everything that we wanted other than anal so it would have to be that for me. As in for me to give her anal

1 Like

Oh that’s a good one! She generally will let me do anything to her with enough encouragement, even trying an anal hook and tying it to her collar recently! But to answer the question it would definitely be to share her with another guy in a swinging situation!

3 Likes

Put my cock in oh mouth riding until I’m about to explode pull out and shoot over face guess a bj will do she likes to control were its going

I know that my wife would want me to tie her to a bed bent over and invite others in to take turns spanking her and teasing her, I would love to be able to do this for her :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good one, If I were allowed to do anything to my wife I would let her experience what is like to have a nice big toy up her ass and what it is like to be anally fisted. Would really like to train her ass safe and slowly

That really doesn’t sound particularly vanilla. ??

@Iwill I think @FortySomethingWife is saying that it will never happen because he’s pretty vanilla…but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Oh sorry…I might have misread who was very vanilla :joy:

1 Like

Show her how to wash up properly! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’d love to peg my hubby. Talked about it years ago before we had our son, and he was very keen- in fact his idea, but then he went through a period of issues down there and then we became parents of a child who is very full on and an early riser. (Therefore can’t do mornings when we are both horny unless we set an alarm, too tired in evenings and I still have issues from the 4th degree tear)
I’d also like him to spank me and do anal with me, although at the moment I would just be happy with regular vanilla sex

2 Likes

You are right there

4 Likes