If you were allowed to do anything to your partner, what would you do?

I would watch her play with her self without touching her love it

2 Likes

I asked my husband this, the morning. He said he’s enjoying the contact and variety and is more than happy just getting some… (after kids and working full time sex has been the last thing on my mind for nearly 2 years) he then asked me why I asked and I told him I was relieved he didn’t want me using a strap on as I’m not going anywhere near his arse. He looked at me, laughed and said he’s not interested in pegging either :joy: I didn’t want to mention it by name in case he asked me how I knew what it was called, he got it from watching a comedy show…apparently!!

1 Like

If I could do anything I wanted…hmm. I’d love to invite another woman in and watch while they used a strap on on each other. I’d join in eventually while my OH did her doggystyle.

Oh dressed in school uniform tight blouse no bra showing huge nipples tight skirt no knickers. She bends over showing hairy pussy insert cock into arsenal while pumping away she inserts dildo thrusting into pussy we both cum together collapse exhausted

1 Like

I guess that would be Micky Flanagan. He does a bit about pegging.

1 Like

Exactly the one, I’m just relieved we are on the same page :sweat_smile:

I would love to give hubby a golden shower, he gives them to me regularly, and I love receiving them. But I would like to try it out on him, I would start it off just by peeing on him in the shower, standing up. Lean on his leg, we’ll start kissing and he’ll give me a golden shower at the same time I’m giving him one

5 Likes

Kit her out in expensive latex, heels and have her put me in chasity, then lots of ass play both ways!

3 Likes

Take her out with a short skirt on and no knickers to see people’s reactions :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh wearing latex crotchless knickers edited by mod

1 Like

Definitely have him do all the chores, n I mean everything, have him tek care of everything n everyone n have him weight on me so I get to chill n av a relaxing night, bliss

4 Likes

The only thing she currently doesn’t do that I think I’d enjoy is maybe a bit more intense domination/degradation but that will come with time… I’d also like to do anal but my OH is to anxious about it when we try (she also wants to) just can’t relax enough.

1 Like

Great question…

For me I will have OH bukkaked by as many men as i could and also watch her get gang banged by multiple men…

As many as her tiny petite body and pussy could take…

I’d love to watch her enjoy every moment and feel like the center of attention, a sex goddess and a naughty dirty woman…

This is what I feel for her- yet she does not see what i see, no matter what I say or do…

She doesn’t have the self belief that she is as stunning as I tell her…

3 Likes

Oh I would sooooo love to play with his ass and fuck him with a strap on. But he is a firm no on this currently and I respect that but that would be the dream.

10 Likes

Oh ontop riding my cock till I cum then gets off and sits on my face cumming all over it

2 Likes

I’ve nicely asked for a few years now to use a strap on on him. His answer is absolutely not. Doesn’t hurt to ask though right? A close second is to give him a full body golden shower. For whatever reason, which he can’t explain, he’s ok and actually likes it from the penis down but gets antsy if it creeps up closer.

5 Likes

He doesn’t know what he is missing out on

If it was anything I wanted it would be to see my OH with another women but it’s never ever going to happen sadly

3 Likes

Yeah that could work for me too, but only if I got to join their fun at some point! :smiley:

1 Like

Tie him up and livestream his as a toy with an interactive chat for people to suggest things to make him suffer :grin:

2 Likes