Vibe speeds

I replaced the batteries in my faithful rabbit the other day and, although I hadn't noticed it before, it seemed to take a lot longer for me to come than the previous time (2 days before) when the batteries were on their last legs and had an amazing orgasm really quickly. When I replaced the batteries I had the vibe on the lowest speed but it just took ages. Has anyone experienced something similar?

hey lilla k

when i change the batteries in my toys i find that i come alot quicker and faster cos there much more powerfull. was the battreries u used brand new, just been opend? or maybe they was just faulty.

sorry if thats not much help

diamonds

It could be that you prefer a slower vibration, not everyone 'tunes in' at the same frequency, some prefer lower rolling vibes, some prefer the humming bird rythm, they wouldn't make multi speed vibes if we were all the same!

If you meant the vibes weren't strong enough then you could have duff batteries, all depends on the original quality, age, storage etc. Cheapo batteries really don't cut it! Use premium batteries and you'll notice a difference (worth the extra!), don't leave batteries rolling around in draws & never put back a part used battery (who knows how much is left in it)

Thanks guys

I think I will wait until these batteries die down a bit and then if it happens again, I guess it must mean I'm a low frequency girl!!!

Sounds like a good reason to repeatedly use your toys to me. You can argue your just doing it for research purposes!

Exactly my thoughts naughtyboy!

I will have to suspend my research of the particular vibe for a while as I ordered the Xmas day special Funfactory Delight offer from LH and can't wait to try it out. OOOOOOOOOOh I hope it comes by the weekend.

I don't think thats an excuse sorry Lilla. Do some research right now!!!!

Oh righty ho then. Let you know how I get on later!!

Send photo evidence if you like!

You and your photos NB!!!!!

JJxx

I can't help it sorry. I'm a visual person!

mmmmmmmm...........will you stop it.....i am getting excited and i need to go to work!!!!!! Mind you its something to keep me warm whilst i am out in the cold and dark.

JJxx

I could always keep you warm

Sorry, Not sending you any pics NB - I think leaving it to the imagination is much sexier anyway. Well, most of the time!

I agree - more reason to experiment and run your batteries down to the point of multiple orgasms!!!

Ask the Professor, there must be some vibes out there which have a deeper resonance. There's always someone who can either answer your questions or give you a shove in the right direction.

Good luck Lilla, everyone deserves that perfect toy, hope you find it!

I find some vibes - often the ones that take c batteries actually - seem to have slower, 'deeper' vibes, which I also prefer tbh. They are often more powerful vibes but slower as opposed to the faster, 'buzzy' ones. If that even makes sense lol.

One that springs to mind for me is the silencer one, or somehitng similar I guess. It IS powerful but as I said it seems to be at a slower speed and has a deeper feeling to it. Plus it has a twist base meaning yo can turn the vibes up and down as you please. Cheap too so might be worth a try.

OI Prof! Where are ya fella? lol

Oh good it's not just me after all then. I'll keep trying until I find the best one for me.