I'm a Heteroromantic Bisexual

I know labelling ourselves can be frowned upon but after 25 years I think I've finally found mine! Heteroromantic Bisexual!

My confusion has always been I have only ever been romantic, fancied or had relationships with women but I have had sex with men on a few occasions even though I haven't fancied them romantically and it's just been about the sex! I have never craved or even entertained the idea of a relationship with a man just craved cock and anal sex, both giving and taking!

The confusion for me was why I would want sex with a man but not fancy them especially as my interpretation of a bisexual was someone who fancied both sexes and had relationships with both sexes! I have been happily married for over 20 years and haven't slept with a man in all that time although I have craved it, I privately anal play and also enjoy pegging with my wife.

My best friend is female and we chat about everything and I mean everything, she knows all about mine and my OH sexual exploits and also my own anal play! She was always curious how and why I'd got in to anal play and then a few months ago after 25 years of friendship I finally admitted to her that I'm bisexual so it was probably due to that although straight men enjoy anal play as well, due to that she initially thought I was a straight anal player and could only be bi-curious because I hadn't told her I'd slept with men so I could only be curious. We was chatting again about my "curiosity" and I tried to give her big hints I was bi but ultimately had to tell straight I had slept with men and was actually bisexual it was the first time I actually shocked her! Not through horror just that I had actually done it.

Obviously then I got the million questions, when, who, how old, how drunk, who came on to who, who fucked who, how often, how many and what did I fancy about them. I could answer all but the fancy them one as I never had! It was just sex, this she couldn't understand how could I sleep with someone I didn't fancy especially of the same sex!! This got me thinking also and looking in to why I was like this when It came to men compared to women. I did the usual, Googled it and this is when I came across Heteroromantic Bisexual! At last that was me I had found my label and I'm quite happy with that label! I told my best friend and she totally agreed. I don't know why I was relieved but it answered a lot of questions for me. So I'm a Heteroromantic Bisexual and proud!!

1 Like

Reckon if I had had the chance more than a few guys would have had fun with me and vice versa, not been there so curious?

Yes man, that is the way I felt when I discovered demisexuality. I had a people! I was the same as some other people, and for some reason, it was comforting to know that.

I don't usually like labels, but I found this one useful. After all those years of societal pressure to conform, it was so lovely to know I was right to stand my ground and do it my way. Turns out my way is the same as others.

KinkyMira wrote:

Yes man, that is the way I felt when I discovered demisexuality. I had a people! I was the same as some other people, and for some reason, it was comforting to know that.

I don't usually like labels, but I found this one useful. After all those years of societal pressure to conform, it was so lovely to know I was right to stand my ground and do it my way. Turns out my way is the same as others.

The more I looked in to me being Heteroromantic Bisexual the more I realised that maybe a label is a good thing, it certainly help me come to terms with myself and my confusion about my own bisexuality! I could finally put a label on it that I am comfortable with and I can proudly wear! I know labels aren't for everyone but people shouldn't be ashamed to use them if it helps their sanity!!
1 Like

Yes man wrote:

I could finally put a label on it that I am comfortable with and I can proudly wear! I know labels aren't for everyone but people shouldn't be ashamed to use them if it helps their sanity!!

Very succinctly put. It wasn’t a term I had even heard of, it was really quite illuminating reading how you explained it.

Gosig wrote:

Yes man wrote:

I could finally put a label on it that I am comfortable with and I can proudly wear! I know labels aren't for everyone but people shouldn't be ashamed to use them if it helps their sanity!!

Very succinctly put. It wasn’t a term I had even heard of, it was really quite illuminating reading how you explained it.

Thanks Gosig, Just wish I'd found my label or at least talked about it years ago! It's such a relief to finally accept who I am and why.

I’m exactly the same, I find woman sexy and fancy them.

I have sex with both men and woman but don’t find men attractive at all but just like playing with a cock and ass, I think it’s because I can do different things with a guy with no questions asked, I also sometimes crossdress so god knows where that puts me 😂

i guess my ideal partner would be a female who also wants to play with 2 bi men ...well that’s my fantasy

Newportbiguy wrote:

i guess my ideal partner would be a female who also wants to play with 2 bi men ...well that’s my fantasy

Well that’s a fantasy I would happily subscribe to as well mate, so hopefully not beyond the realms of possibility? Fingers crossed for you.

Gosig wrote:

Newportbiguy wrote:

Well that’s a fantasy I would happily subscribe to as well mate, so hopefully not beyond the realms of possibility? Fingers crossed for you.

I’m not holding my breath

Totally with you on that one Newport guy :o) Love to share another man with a lady, taking things in turn and sharing all mmm lovely :)

Yes man that was really interesting what u wrote I definitely don’t fancy men if I’m out for instance I can’t stop looking at beautiful women Equally would love to try cock orally and analy romanticly it would always be a lady all very confusing.

Oh we share the same fantasy don’t worry 😊

Oh we share the same fantasy don’t worry 😊