Im feeling spontaneous button

Hi guys,

Just wondered if there was anything on the site already where you could press a button and have a random item on sale displayed?

Basically you would select if you were male/female/couple/male couple/female couple, perhaps even yours and your partners sizes (if buying clothes) and a price range you were seeking. Once all options are set you click on the “im feeling spontaneous” button and it chooses 1 random item for you.

I think it could be a great idea for those who want to try out new things but have no idea what they wanted to buy.

i have looked at other sites and can’t see anything similar. It could bring back anything randomly from something as simple as nipple tassels to a strap on dildo

Apologies if this feature is already on the site. If it isn’t a thing I think it could bring a bit of heat to the bedroom for some people. :smiley:

5 Likes

I haven’t seen anything like that anywhere else but I think that’d be a great idea. I know some places have mystery bags which kind of do a similar thing, but when you already have a decent range of toys selecting a bag for couples and getting yet another cock ring and basic vibrator is a bit of a let down. A button like that would be cool if you could click for a random item, and then click again until you find something that interests you or that you don’t have yet.

I havent either. Mystery boxes are a bit of a risk as you never know what you’re gonna get inside them.

You could make it part of the fun to buy whatever it lands on (if you’re not afraid of what pops up :slightly_smiling_face:), it could be something you have never spoke about, it could be something you have but have never took it any further.

1 Like

You can pop ideas like this in the The Great Big Suggestions Thread. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

You could always ask the forum bot to roll a set of dice to come up with the product code as a way to go random for now

I think that’s a great idea! Funnily enough, I’ve kind of been doing that by checking on their deal of the day each morning and seeing what pops up and whether it’s worth buying (plus it’s always for a really great offer, so it’s even more tempting)!

But your specific idea of selecting some filters and being more specific is really great, would definitely love that and think it would become pretty popular! :slight_smile:

I think this is a great idea.

LH has done mystery boxes in previous years, I got a few duplicates but I think this idea @simon92922 would be perfect.

Wow what a cool idea this sounds! Like a magic push me button haha