I'm home alone, in the mood and toys aint working! Cant wait for OH to get bk !

Just needed a moan ( Desperatly, lol !) as title says, my OH is at work and I am soooo in the mood. Toys are just not doing the job tonight- trust me, I have been trying, lol

OH back in the morning and when he walks through the door - well, he will be on his back on the lounge floor asap ! ( He is aware as I have text him ) But any ideas how to calm down would be appriciated (Or how to have a guarenteed orgasm ! Lol ) ... My mind is all sexed up

if theres anything you've been yearning to try by yourself go for it now!

My suggestion: A nice warm bath, then a good old fashioned finger-fumble, - but infront of a mirror and whilst imagining all the filthy things you're going to do to your boy when you next get your mitts on him! - Often sends me a bit loopy and the orgasms flow like a babling brook! - Happy times! :-D

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The best thing I find is usually to use a phallic toy (penis shaped) if you have one, and imagine its your OHs penis when using it.

I gota get me one of those :)

Ooo maybe the clone a willy XD

Clone a willy would be a great idea, save this happening again in the future lol

Im still waiting for my OH to do his, he is going away for a while soon so will have to remind him

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

My suggestion: A nice warm bath, then a good old fashioned finger-fumble, - but infront of a mirror and whilst imagining all the filthy things you're going to do to your boy when you next get your mitts on him! - Often sends me a bit loopy and the orgasms flow like a babling brook! - Happy times! :-D

Do you know what ? I have never had a play by myself in front of a mirror ...

But I took your advice. Thank you

Thanks for everyones ideas

xxxxx

Glad to help :)