I'm in Company magazine!

I've been away, so sorry if this has already been mentioned but-

I'm in Company magazine!

It's an article talking about sex toys and my involvment with LH and you guys. I also notice Morbidia is in the same issue in a guess the sex toy game. Are any of the other ladies Orgasm Army Girls?!

oh i must get company mag!

Dxx

i did notice someone that looked like you in the mag, meant to ask but never got round to it. the section was really interesting

I got it! Well done guys.

Darlings, luvvies, you'll need an agent now! You're officialy famous, did you get an appearance fee or royalties?

Aww wow, i didnt know you were in it too Crayola!! ^_^

YAY US!!!! hehe

x x x

Congrats to Crayola and Morbs, I got it when morbs mentioned it and I thought you both were fab!!

I've already been a case study but I'll hapily do it again for you guys!

xxx

what do u have to do to be a case study?

Dxx

I noticed that LH was mentioned, and the orgasm army! Got my copy yesterday, it's a good issue, there's a sealed section inside with good reviews etc.

id b a case study what does it involve ??

*** waves eagerly **** me miss plz pick me miss lol

well done morbidia and crayola how rude of me in myexcitement i didnt say it... forgiven ???

well done morbidia and crayola........ wat does bein a case study involve????

It was reading that article that got me on here, so thank you ladies...

I knew about LH before but it was reading company that made me come on and buy some items :)

Luckly really, as I usually read chat, love it etc lol.

And yea Im willing to be a case study :)

Hey we are new to LH but would be more than happy to case study for you, getting quite into the reviewing bizz, found you from the articles in Company so it was good PR! LH way better than our old haunt AS!!!

I thought the article was great too girls, loved it! And Morbidia, great choice of toy! :D