implant thingy

my wifes been on the implant contraception for about 3 or 4 months now and to start with she was heavily on every two weeks. it has settled down but she seems to be lightly on all the time. anyone come across this before?

I have used the implant for 3 years now, onto my second one. This is perfectly normal, it can take up to 6 months for her cycle to regulate. Some women bleed a lot, some not at all. When I had mine initially i was on for a solid month. If she is concerned about the bloodloss then it would be best just to go and see her GP however if she is otherwise happy and healthy then I wouldn't be concerned =)

thanks for the info. i knew it would take awhile to settle, just didnt realise it would be that long. shes fine with it and seems all perfectly healthy etc. its just a bit annoying cos i cant go down on her lol.

oh i've just been informed that she made an app to see the gp. aabout that but mostly something else

hmm just googled it. quite a lot of women bleed for years on it. n "the pill" can be taken to try control it.

glad to hear she's ok =)

I really suffered with mine. Had the 2nd one removed. Constant pains, headache, tearful,turned into mad psyco woman and worse of all, I lost my sex drive for almost 3 years!!! But hey, I'm me again now :)