Important & Polite notice about the images you upload

Definitely a pay rise needed for the extremities of the image uploaded at silly o'clock. My eyes didn't ask for it. *shudder*

This seems all rather ridiculously trivial considering the nature and the explicit and intended purpose of the products for sale on this site. But 'oh no' we cannot show an outline of a penis or a labia ! I mean, really....? Its your site and your rules but it really is the epitomy of double standards isnt it.

Godxeon wrote:

This seems all rather ridiculously trivial considering the nature and the explicit and intended purpose of the products for sale on this site. But 'oh no' we cannot show an outline of a penis or a labia ! I mean, really....? Its your site and your rules but it really is the epitomy of double standards isnt it.

No. Because first and foremost Lovehoney is a business. End of. People come here to purchase sexual aids, not have 'penises and labia's' unfairly shoved in their face when that isnt the reason for visitng here.

Godxeon wrote:

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our Forum rules. 

I must say though it is not trival when member's safety is concerned. The rules are in place for more than ours and your safety it also due to google not liking certain images on retail sites. 

We do not show nipples, vaginas or penises in our product pictures, there for we would not expect for our members to post such photos. So I see no double standards here. 

There are many other sites designed for sharing such images and anyone wishing to post such photos in a public domain can do so on these sites. However it is a no for here. 

I must also state that SP is right and if anyone has joined up or come to Lovehoney to see such images they will be sorely dissapointed. The forum is designed to discuss sexual well being and to talk Lovehoney products. 

I hope this helps clarify this matter. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Godxeon wrote:

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our Forum rules.

I must say though it is not trival when member's safety is concerned. The rules are in place for more than ours and your safety it also due to google not liking certain images on retail sites.

We do not show nipples, vaginas or penises in our product pictures, there for we would not expect for our members to post such photos. So I see no double standards here.

There are many other sites designed for sharing such images and anyone wishing to post such photos in a public domain can do so on these sites. However it is a no for here.

I must also state that SP is right and if anyone has joined up or come to Lovehoney to see such images they will be sorely dissapointed. The forum is designed to discuss sexual well being and to talk Lovehoney products.

Well said Leanne....the Lovehoney rules are very clear and people not wanting to abide by them should leave the site. Thank you for the hard work you put in to keep the site safe. xxx

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Godxeon wrote:

No. Because first and foremost Lovehoney is a business. End of. People come here to purchase sexual aids, not have 'penises and labia's' unfairly shoved in their face when that isnt the reason for visitng here.

This!

Richie1 wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Godxeon wrote:

Well said Leanne....the Lovehoney rules are very clear and people not wanting to abide by them should leave the site. Thank you for the hard work you put in to keep the site safe. xxx

What Richie1 said xxx

Hurrah! I've been waiting ages to upload my mug shot!

The beauty about forums is discussing things with people's different points of view

It's a shame though the freebie police have to jump in to lh defence all the time

I remember seeing love honey post pictures that you can clearly see a bIt more than intended

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37109

The nature of love honey products is to enhance the human body and it just a shame images are spoilt with a well placed hand

We are all adults that use this site and have to be members to view the images don't we?

But it's love honeys website at the end of the day and they make the rules but I can see it from both sides of the argument

Just saying

Throbin

Hi throbin

I am not quite sure what you mean by 'freebie police' so not going to make any remark to that.

I don't know if you saw 'the' picture the other night that has kicked this off again but it was of a new member totally naked holding his very large erect penis full frontal - totally against forum rules.

All we are asking is for people to respectfully read and abide by the rules.

I do get your point about the pic in the link you provided though xx

No lnt never saw that pic

Damn I missed that picture lol pheww

Well yes I'm against erect penis's ;)

Also, I think you'll find even if not signed in as a member you can still see uploaded pictures but you cannot see them on peoples profiles. Another reason why there needs to be rules xx

I can't see avi's unless I'm logged in ;)

Throbinhood wrote:

I can't see avi's unless I'm logged in ;)

No - I apologise. I have just removed that from my previous post. Xxx

Throbinhood wrote:

It's a shame though the freebie police have to jump in to lh defence all the time

I didnt know your job title had changed leanne ?!

![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

LNT is right, whilst you cannot see peoples Avi's, you can see peoples pics without being logged on on the LoveHoney Community Photo Gallery page

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

You only have to log in when you select onto a picture

Yes your right naughtynerd, I stand corrected

thanks for pointing that out

throbin

Well as long as it's being debated at least I know it has been read so there should be no excuses for following the rules! 

Also not just Lovehoney rules... Google rules, so there we are not just the freebie police on this one. 

Thank you for bringing that 3rd party product image to our attention.  I shall see if our image magicians can work some more magic on that one. 

This thread may be an interesting read for those that think it is us being prudes: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1227550-why-no-nipples/

Well I'm more sure about the google rules one

If you goto google images and type "see through male underwear" you will see pictures that show more than lovehoney allows!

I was just trying to see both sides of the argument !

I don't see anything wrong with that love honey image or any see through underwear as at end of day it was designed to be see through so why hide the fact ! As long as it's not in an aroused state!

I was just giving my honest opinion,

In U.K We are far to prudish..

That's all I have to say on this subject now :)

Throbin, it's not that Google doesn't allow it, it's that it doesn't like it on retail sites which is what Lovehoney is first and foremost. It would rank them lower in the search results if they allowed these sort of images :)