In Praise of Lovehoney

Hi

I'm not sure that this is the correct place to post this, Please advise and I'll move it if necessary.

I've always been a great fan of Lovehoney but today they surpassed even my high opinion of them.

A few of days ago I ordered a vibrating cock ring. As usual, the item arrived quickly and I opened it with all the enthusiasm of a kid on Christmas morning. On this occasion though there was a problem. The bullet wouldn't work !! I replaced the batteries with the spares provided. Still no good. I went into town to get more batteries but on my return still no joy. It was at this point I realised it must actually be a faulty bullet. That afternoon (yesterday) I emailed Lovehoney telling them of my issue. They immediately emailed me back and offered to send me a new cock ring that afternoon. That was impressive enough but when I got up this morning and discovered my new cock ring on my doormat I was astonished. They had not only sent it as soon as they heard of the problem but had sent it next day delivery !

Thank you Lovehoney, you really are the best xx

wow, nice to know they do service like this. however, i am lucky that all my little toys worked when i got them. i assume the new play toy of yours worked. :)

what did you get btw, thinking of getting the b/f of mine something, but just don't know what to get, yet. he's new to the toys

That is exceptional customer service! Service like no other. Glad it got resolved quickly for you!

🐼

Fantastic service again from lovehoney. I'm
Glad the issue got sorted for you and you had an replacement item quickly.

Here is another thread running about praising customer care.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/553892-praise-for-lovehoney-customer-care/page-8/

Ahh this is wonderful news! I'm so pleased we were able to get a new, working cock ring out to you so quickly!

Enjoy - and thanks for the lovely feedback :) 

Good news. I've never experienced a company as good as Lovehoney! Their customer service is something else. Xx

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Good news. I've never experienced a company as good as Lovehoney! Their customer service is something else. Xx

100% agree with you ! Lovehoneys customer service is fantastic x

The fact that Lovehoney as a company are still growing and still able to offer unequalled customer service should make other online retailers take note,you can offer great customer care and still have a viable business.Well done Lovehoney.

One of the main reasons I shop at Lovehoney is because of their amazing customer service :)
It’s definitely not a one off, they are always exceptionally helpful !

I've always said I wish Lovehoney sold absolutely everything because their customer service is excellent! I've never known another company to be as on the ball as Lovehoney. Prices are great, special offers are awesome, delivery costs/speeds are brilliant.....I literally cannot fault them on anything ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

best company i have dealt with by far. not only do i love there products but i have joined an online community and made alot of friends.

I feel like LH care alot about there customers and treat us like where on there journey with them all the way.

The people here are so helpful and kind and its amazing how they keep upto date and work around the clock to make our experience as pleasurable as possisble ( excuse the pun)

The forum is a great place to open up, have fun or find advice and i look forward to logining in everyday.

I cant wait to see how LH grows in the coming years as there is so much potential for the company to venture into.

Robin3411 wrote:

wow, nice to know they do service like this. however, i am lucky that all my little toys worked when i got them. i assume the new play toy of yours worked. :)

what did you get btw, thinking of getting the b/f of mine something, but just don't know what to get, yet. he's new to the toys

Hi, it was the Lovehoney Mega Boost Vibrating Adjustable Cock Ring.

It works well for both parties ;)