in the papers :p

Congrats! I will read it later. Ive been contemplating a blog as a little hobby but wouldnt know where to start! I have read some of your blog and its really good and interesting without being offensively graphic.

JM88 wrote:

Congrats! I will read it later. Ive been contemplating a blog as a little hobby but wouldnt know where to start! I have read some of your blog and its really good and interesting without being offensively graphic.

I'd be happy to help you set something up, if you need it?

Thanks! I was thinking of maybe writing a few things first and seeing how it goes then if i enjoy it i could set up a blog and transfer things across? Not sure if it works like that but i would hate to go to the effort and have people help me if its something i couldnt keep doing regulary.

just read the article and wow at your bed! All thats under mine is stuffing and odd socks...

LOL try writing a few stories or advice posts for the forum and if it lifts off, then move across?

yup, my bed was purposely bought for storing those lol

That must have been quite a surprise! That's the most sensible thing I'll see from the Mail for a while now.

One question: it says your favourite toy is a "Rock Soft" bullet, should that be Rocks Off?

yeah it's the RO 80mm 7 speed but apparently they are not allowed to name branded products or companies in an article like this, as it wasn't paid for, if that makes sense?

It would most prob mean papers would have to pay the named companies

I think it might be more that other companies would complain. But why misname it? I think they could have described the bullet (we have a lot of adjectives). It doesn't really matter, I just have visions of people who don't know going looking for this amazing toy and not finding it.

I've actually had a few searches come up on my blog with the exact name they used in the article, hopefully (i am hoping) people find it. It's a shame really

Of course, being the Daily Mail, they just had to put how often you masturbate in the header of the article *eyeroll* but other than that, a surprisingly good article for DM. And lovely photos, Blueeyes :D

I spied a product that I love the look of in one of your photos, actually - it's pink and it looks like it might be a butt plug. Its design made it look like it had been twisted or something? Do you know the one I mean? If so, I'd love to know the name of that product!

CutieCurious wrote:

Of course, being the Daily Mail, they just had to put how often you masturbate in the header of the article *eyeroll* but other than that, a surprisingly good article for DM. And lovely photos, Blueeyes :D

I spied a product that I love the look of in one of your photos, actually - it's pink and it looks like it might be a butt plug. Its design made it look like it had been twisted or something? Do you know the one I mean? If so, I'd love to know the name of that product!

That's the fun factory scrudy stub but i think it has been discontinued, it's orange but the picture makes it look pink

Aww :( Damn it, another plug to add to the "Ones that got away" list :P

CutieCurious wrote:

Aww :( Damn it, another plug to add to the "Ones that got away" list :P

i think lovehoney stopped selling it a while back but if you google 'fun factory scrudy', you will find it ;)

One question ive always wondered since i found out about sex blogs, when you review an item that youve bought, are you allowed to be totally honest and slate it if you dont like it?

i know thats probably a really silly question, but ive heard about people who publically slate restaurants, or hotels and finding themselves in trouble for damaging reputations and business, but didnt know if similar things occur in the sex world.

JM88 wrote:

One question ive always wondered since i found out about sex blogs, when you review an item that youve bought, are you allowed to be totally honest and slate it if you dont like it?

i know thats probably a really silly question, but ive heard about people who publically slate restaurants, or hotels and finding themselves in trouble for damaging reputations and business, but didnt know if similar things occur in the sex world.

Basically yes but then with any product I review, I give it 100% honesty. I am more political with wording politely than other bloggers but that's just me. I have a lot of companies that continue to send products, even if the review is bad, so I can't be doing too bad lol

But if it is something I purchased myself, I will state that I have done so and can let loose with 'terms'

Blueeyes82 wrote:

I've actually had a few searches come up on my blog with the exact name they used in the article, hopefully (i am hoping) people find it. It's a shame really

That's great; hopefully it'll bring you some good traffic flow and new readers.

My blog hit ust over 7000 views yesterday, today it's nearly been 3hrs and already on 1200!

Blueeyes82 wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Thank you xx

Well atleast they won't find me on facebook, totally different surname (there is me hoping they don't lol)

Lol well we have a mutual group on fb pmsl x

Ohhh do I have my first stalker? please say yes..............i like candles, if you fancy buying me stuff :p

Pretty sure you helped me set up my blog. Although I haven't started it off yet

pinkanimal wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Thank you xx

Well atleast they won't find me on facebook, totally different surname (there is me hoping they don't lol)

Lol well we have a mutual group on fb pmsl x

Ohhh do I have my first stalker? please say yes..............i like candles, if you fancy buying me stuff :p

Pretty sure you helped me set up my blog. Although I haven't started it off yet

I think i did lol

Get blogging, my lovelies

It's a great article ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I have looked at your blog a few times previously and have to say it's very informative x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

It's a great article ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I have looked at your blog a few times previously and have to say it's very informative x

Thank you x I try to add in useful information. I am still finding my feet but hopefully the direction I am going in, is a good one (?)