In the snow?

I love the cold, but i think my blood would decide my really vital organs needed it before it decided i could have some to make me hard!

However, standing up sounds like fun, with some warm clothes on

All I can say is.. Booo its all melting and its over a week till OH gets home xD

Nope stone flags cold enough, but could don outside gear wellies, tracky bottoms, t-shirt and jacket and just uncover the relevant bits for the necessary. Eskimo section of Lovehoney might help!! Also what do they do if they live north of the arctic circle, must be a way!

TB

im so tempted to try this,if i leave it late enough my back garden is very guarded and private so i guess we could get away with it,and having around 8inches of fresh untouched snow on the ground there right now is just so tempting!!!!,,il keep you all imformed

bride2b wrote:

im so tempted to try this,if i leave it late enough my back garden is very guarded and private so i guess we could get away with it,and having around 8inches of fresh untouched snow on the ground there right now is just so tempting!!!!,,il keep you all imformed

Sounds good bride2b, it could leave some interesting patterns in the snow. Could make a cracking photo for propserity and to remember 'The winter of 2010'. Its gonna be talked about for years as the bench mark of cold winters, so may as well get some good memories of it :D

tallboy247 wrote:

Nope stone flags cold enough, but could don outside gear wellies, tracky bottoms, t-shirt and jacket and just uncover the relevant bits for the necessary. Eskimo section of Lovehoney might help!! Also what do they do if they live north of the arctic circle, must be a way!

TB

Had a hunt around to see what / how The Inuit do it....

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060928091247AAWM66O

Does ski gear have zippers? I'm sure they've got to..?

Not for me im affraid i dont like the cold much. And doing it in the snow really dont appeal to me.

xx

surprising someone with a snowball in the right place appeals slightly

my only problem is the noise i make, even with a makeshift gag a spontaneous snow romp is dangerous!!

Mistress Cara wrote:

surprising someone with a snowball in the right place appeals slightly External Media

Haha like your thoughts Misstress Cara......Evil!!!

see i love ice and water play but im not sure how im going to react to snow lol,,do i go for it or now !!!!

I think I'll be giving snow play a miss! However, any other kind of 'al fresco' sex is certainly on the cards! I can 100% guarentee that the OH wouldn't want to get it on in the snow...she won't even venture outside to make a snowman!

A friend of Elcano's who's a FB friend of mine announced on her status last night that she and her bloke had been running around the garden naked and ended up 'shagging' in the snow! I commented that it's hardcore on every level! Far too cold for me - I like a nice, warm bed! Boring but snuggling LOL

Wizzie86 wrote:

I like the idea of playing in the snow but I'm sure the reality wouldn't be so good. Now a cottage with a massive fire where you can watch the snow fall outside - that would be good x

How about a terraced house with a roaring log fire Wizzie???

TB

Mistress Cara wrote:

surprising someone with a snowball in the right place appeals slightly External Media

lol my mind is officially pure filth...completely misinterpreted snowball on first reading External Media

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

lol my mind is officially pure filth...completely misinterpreted snowball on first reading External Media

xxKPxx

hehehehehehehehe youre naughty. I like it. xxxxxxxx

I have to admit that the thought did cross my mind but think I would rather be snuggled up in bed even though I do like ice play. Have you seen the size of some of the icicles? Now they would make for some interesting ice play, I can't help but get turned on every time I see a big one! x

Icicles?! I'm imagining frost burns though, could be painful. I wonder if there is a penis / dildo ice mould anywhere? Maybe the clone a willy... in ice? Could be novel :D

I almost got hit with a slab of ice iff of the offie roof at dinner time. was about 18" by 6" an about 2" thick. Def a lucky escape, landed about a foot away from me in the direction i was walking.

I'm hoping it'll last until next weekend, the more I read from you guys on hear the more horny / desperate I am to go outside an play.

Evilbob83 wrote:

Icicles?! I'm imagining frost burns though, could be painful. I wonder if there is a penis / dildo ice mould anywhere? Maybe the clone a willy... in ice? Could be novel :D

I almost got hit with a slab of ice iff of the offie roof at dinner time. was about 18" by 6" an about 2" thick. Def a lucky escape, landed about a foot away from me in the direction i was walking.

I'm hoping it'll last until next weekend, the more I read from you guys on hear the more horny / desperate I am to go outside an play.

There certainly is - just a bullet vibe tho not a dildo -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16639

however you can put glass dildos in the freezer/fridge to have a bit of chilly play without going at it in the snow!

x

i just love using ice cubes,can be really intense